"Create Visuals with Resolume" And The Winner is:

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
J Benj
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: "Create Visuals with Resolume" And The Winner is:

Post by J Benj »

I had a great time learning what you can do with Resolume during this contest. I am really inspired by what a lot of you VJs are doing, as seen here with these submissions. So much creative talent filling these pages!

My personal favorite was Sad Cosmic Owl. I was really amazed you made an animal with the program. Very creative use of parameters!

Thank you Resolume crew for putting on this contest. I hope there will be more contests in the future!

Keep on creating.
~J Benj

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

+1 :mrgreen:
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

aguadulce
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by aguadulce »

Really good contest!!!,
it was a really pleasure, and yes Resolume guys; you pushed us to make our brain cells melt trying to find a new amazing composition.., that just two of us got to find!(congrats Liam_Blend and Vj Biolume!!).
Very good mood here in this forum, it feels confortable!.
Thank you very much psychodalien for your words about my work, u can't imagine how much does it rises myself!; to be honest, when I saw that glass effect in your composition "Infinite time in clouds" I felt like I had nothing to do in this contest...

Again congratulations to everyone!!!!(also to Mahlzahn.., please share your .avc files!(With the .avc file you shared yesterday I haven't realized yet how to get any of the visuals you posted, and I'm trying hard!).

francoe
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by francoe »

Now you know guys, in the next contest just stick yourself to the old resolume aesthetic. Then you can win.

najrock
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by najrock »

dirtyjohnlv do you work at surrender nightclub in the wynn encore? i swear to god that clip played for like four hours before our set there

*edit* i just looked at your vimeo and it appears that you do :) small world

dirtyjohn_lv
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by dirtyjohn_lv »

i do. i'm working on a full animation using resolume for the beginning of the night. i'm tired of watching the same thing all day every day (i use it at the beach club too - the owners don't want to much on screen before headliners :roll: )