Resolume Avenue 3 Beta Now Available!

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
hironux
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Resolume Avenue 3 Beta Now Available!

Post by hironux »

Just start using Avenue.....

and it works fine! Thank you everyone at resolume!

MacBookPro 2.4G CoreDuo, 4G RAM, OSX10.5

michael

Post by michael »

Thanks for work!
A small wish. In the program there is a remarkable possibility of change of parametres by wheel of a mouse. But these changes are in certain cases very rough. For example reduction of speed. Can be to make, that with pressed key Ctrl of change there would be smoother.
Thanks!

vic

Post by vic »

Hi all,

I tried to download R3 for Mac, and I don't seem to be able to connect. My computer keeps telling me that it couldn't find download.resolume.com, so I haven't been able to test the software yet...

anybody finding the same problem...? What can I do...?

thx,

vic

lo-res
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by lo-res »

Hi, I'm probably being a bit thick here. Does the beat-looper function only work with audio clips? I cant seem to find it on video clips.

nenenas

Post by nenenas »

Very nice job!!!

And the best thing that I like here - it is working on MacBook (with Intel graphics card), and no any problems with output!!!
(ok, it's getting a little bit slow, but with light decks and properly prepared clips it's ok)

I had just one question - what about FreeFrame effects - can I download (buy) some of them now ('couse old versions like from inside-us-all and other aren't working on avenue)?

vj hash

Post by vj hash »

Very good job guys.
I've tested the beta all the last night and it works perfectly for now.
My specs are winxp sp3 - Coreduo 1,6 ghz - Ram 2giga - Nvidia 7600Go 128mb.

Do you think is possible to insert a frame rate counter inside the preview/output window to check the real fps video output ?

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Framerate: Menu->Ouput->Show fps

The Beatlooper only works for Audio clips or when you combine a video with an auiod clip.

The old Freeframe plugins (FF 1.0) won't work but new ones are in the making and those new ones will be even better and faster of course. In Avenue you can load and combine much more video effects at the time without dropping the framerate. Check out the demo composition.

ropke

Post by ropke »

hi there!

I decided to install r3 on my mac pro instead of the (not working) macbook. works fluently :) happy to say that actually. and with 8 processors no problem at all to run r3.

but i can say I'm already really happy. this is a big step in live performing. I worked with SensIV (the software of eboman) and it has some similarities. but this program is really very much further.

I would suggest for the next upgrades a possibility to deactivate the program, so you can be able to choose on which computer you work. for instance preparing on your mac pro, live performance with your mackbook (i dont wanna take my mac pro in the plane....) Just as is possible in Modul8 (no offense! ;) )

wuzzle
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by wuzzle »

nenenas wrote:I had just one question - what about FreeFrame effects - can I download (buy) some of them now ('couse old versions like from inside-us-all and other aren't working on avenue)?
You are correct in that there is no support for older plugins. The developers haven't made any announcements yet, but i'm sure they're all working hard on making cool new ones. You can find more info here http://freeframe.sourceforge.net/
VJ Wuzzle
Shakti Collective - Toronto, Canada

konkhra

Post by konkhra »

Has anyone tested R3 with this resolution 1680 by 1050 pixels with 32bit color quality? I can't get it work at this resolution.