resolume1.51 output problem

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
pxl
Is taking Resolume on a second date

resolume1.51 output problem

Post by pxl »

hi,

i have a pretty big problem, i have my first gig this saturday. Today i wanted to test the output of resolume1.51. but it doens't work very wel...

when i click dual monitor i get a new window. then i drag the new window to the second monitor. but when i enable this new window, i can't see the preview (the window at the right) in resolume anymore.... only on the second screen i see my output

i've searched a lot, but can't find the solution. maybe anyone else?

btw, i have a ati radeon 9600 SE.

HELP wanted ASAP!!!!!!

ps, i have a dutch version of windows xp, so maybe some help in dutch would be very welcome. english too ofcourse

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by pxl]

[Edited on 18-11-2004 by pxl]

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

yes with the old resolume you can only have the preview and fullscreen output on the 2nd display when you use theatermode. Please refer to the manual that is installed next to resolume for more info on screensetup.

pxl
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by pxl »

ok, thanx
too bad, no i constantly have to watch the screen to see what i do...

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

yes that's why we changed that in version 2.0.

if you have a matrox that supports 'dvdmax' or an ati card that supports 'theatre mode' you will be able to have a preview and fullscreen output at the same time in version 1.51.

set your two screens to clone and make sure that you have enabled 'dvdmax' or 'theatre mode' in the overlay settings of your videocard.
then enable the dvdmax setting in the 'misc'
section of the preferences.

cheers
Edwin