two new bugs ???

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
zutim
Is taking Resolume on a second date

two new bugs ???

Post by zutim »

Hello, yesterday i tried some comands with midi and got problems running them

1: command "activate effect slot 1-3" is not working on shortcut or midi-note.
also "opacity effect layer 1-3" is not working with a midi controller.

is it working at your res-version??

2: when i move the in- piont by midi-controler it jumps in big steps and there is no preview of the in-point picture, in the thumbnail
if i move the in-point by keyboard, the steps are very small and good for fine-tunning and there is the correct frame of the in-point-position shown in the thumbnail.

thanks tim

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

1: command "activate effect slot 1-3" is not working on shortcut or midi-note.
also "opacity effect layer 1-3" is not working with a midi controller.

- hmm, are you working on a resolution of 1024x768 (the interface). So you have the effects tabbed?, we have fixed thi sbug internally allready

2: when i move the in- piont by midi-controler it jumps in big steps and there is no preview of the in-point picture, in the thumbnail
if i move the in-point by keyboard, the steps are very small and good for fine-tunning and there is the correct frame of the in-point-position shown in the thumbnail.

- yes the controller has to take care of the complete range of a clip, so that's why it has bige steps, we can't do anything about that, use keyboard shortcuts for finetuning.
about the preview, that's something i will have to have a look at, probably a real bug.

zutim
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by zutim »

the resolution is ok. the effect-slots are shown. i can only activate them by mouse, not by shortcut or midi-note. even if i choose for example slot 3 by mouse and then click a midi-note (choosen for a filter), the filter is allways startet in in slot 1.

i want to throw away my keyboard, using only self-build midi interface. is it possible to get a midi-shortcut for in- and outpoint-movement.
thanks for answer.
don´t loss hope in the mountains of problems. your work is great . keep heads hi.
tim :)