Avenue 4 .mov file runs too quick

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Likklesib
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Avenue 4 .mov file runs too quick

Post by Likklesib »

Hi,
I'm running avenue 4, but I don't think that's the issue. I make some video's that run with a sound track. Most run OK. However, I have 2 that work fine in Quicktime, but when I load them into Avenue, the video footage runs faster than the soundtrack.
Any ideas?
With one that did this before I took out text frames and it cured the problem. I've taken out phone footage from the video compilation, but it hasn't solved the problem. Any clues welcome.
Cheers

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Avenue 4 .mov file runs too quick

Post by Zoltán »

What do you mean exactly?
Does the video and audio tracks of the clip get out of sync at a certain point in your render?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

djsky
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by djsky »

I’ve got a similar issue. Resolume arena 7.1 - have a .mov file that when played natively in MacOS the video and audio are fine, but when played in arena, the video ends up about two seconds ahead of the audio after 5 mins.

(I’ve basically got a 7 min long video that does a NYE 10 second countdown after 5 mins).

The audio pitch is audibly lower in resolume than played back in the native player.

I’ve even converted it in alley and is the same result.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

For a quick solution, try to set the clip's duration directly in the clip panel.
Can you send us the original file you have issues with to mail@resolume.com ?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu