Record Out is all out of synch recently

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
morymb
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Record Out is all out of synch recently

Post by morymb »

I'm performing with 23.98fps dxv3 files rendered out of Adobe Premiere.

I'll have 2 clips loaded in a column stacked on each other with chroma and a background applied to chromakey areas, naturally.

I record the performance (composition set to 60fps - not sure if this is right but runnig out of test fps rates now), and when playing it back (either in imported resolume file or desktop version(s)) it's always horribly out of synch..like frames are sipping? or vari-sped in the beginning??

I hit record, then wait a few bars, then trigger the [erformance panes in the column (to avoid intro delay), but that doesnt work.

My past output recordings HAVE worked, so this is new and frustrating.

I should note that I am runing a midi slider parameter on the effect to the video while performing, but that should have no weight on it because even without the effect applied the clip still plays back messy and out of synch.

My system is a windows 10, 32gb ram, partitioned ssd/7200rpm platters x4, i74700HQ, 4-6 (?)gb nvidia geforce 840series? i think?..it's an older card but still..

i clock at about 2.40, but that never stopped me before and shouldn'tmatter here, right?

I dunno. I'm stumped all of a sudden.

I got failure for thee most important aspect of my work now, so any help or troubleshootsd would be so appreciated, really!

Please! :)

morymb
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Record Out is all out of synch recently

Post by morymb »

UPDATE

I found that disabling the chromakey effect made the record out work fine.

Tried different clips with chroma applied and recorded out. No issues so far.

Odd.

Phew though.