Advannce Output - couple of queries

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Light FX UK
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Advannce Output - couple of queries

Post by Light FX UK »

Hi

Thanks for this wonderful resource. Everything from the software, training videos and the whole shebang is so well considered.

Couple of things bugging me that I've been searching answers for:

When I close the advanced output after saving it I notice when I reopen it the output mapping has jumped to the right. Not the end of the world but annoying as I have to keep shifting it. Any solution?

Is there a keyboard shortcut for switching from advanced output screen to the main composition and deck. It's just a bit of a bind doing it on the mouse.

Thanks and stay safe people. Plenty of good times not too far away :-)

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Advannce Output - couple of queries

Post by Zoltán »

Light FX UK wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 15:35 When I close the advanced output after saving it I notice when I reopen it the output mapping has jumped to the right. Not the end of the world but annoying as I have to keep shifting it. Any solution?
That sounds weird, what is shifting positions?
Could you send us a recording of this, so we can better understand?
Light FX UK wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 15:35 Is there a keyboard shortcut for switching from advanced output screen to the main composition and deck. It's just a bit of a bind doing it on the mouse.
The advanced output is on top of the main UI now always. We have a ticket for having this optional.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Light FX UK
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Light FX UK »

Apologies Zoltan just come back to this.

1. I've got to grips with this now as I needed to match input to output shapes - so my fault :oops:

2. Can you clarify please? Are you saying that advanced output is appearing in main UI?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Light FX UK wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 08:39 Can you clarify please? Are you saying that advanced output is appearing in main UI?
Not in the main UI, it's in a separate window which is always on top.
This is not a good fit for some users, where the workflow would need to have it sent to the background, so we're looking into options we could provide.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu