AUDIO PREVIEW/VIDEO OUTPUT

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
CEX
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

AUDIO PREVIEW/VIDEO OUTPUT

Post by CEX »

THANK YOU BART AND EDWIN FOR THIS GREAT APP!!!
Im running R3Ave. on a Alienware laptop CPU AMD ML-44 (2.41Ghz)/ 2Gb RAM/ 2 SLi NVIDIA 7900 GS 256Mb each-

AUDIO
I have a queston with the audio preview. I have a 5.1 audio card and like to configure one of its outputs to prelisten the WAV track. I go to the set up window and only get 1 output.
Am i missing some config step?

VIDEO OUTPUT
I have recheck my driver for the video cards and its up to date. Still there cant get the output to work.
If i set it to window it works on the main screen, but on the second screen it only freezes a frame and thats it. On fullscreen mode i get the same error. Any ideas on how to work around this?

THANKS!

edwin
Team Resolume

Re: AUDIO PREVIEW/VIDEO OUTPUT

Post by edwin »

CEX wrote: AUDIO
I have a queston with the audio preview. I have a 5.1 audio card and like to configure one of its outputs to prelisten the WAV track. I go to the set up window and only get 1 output.

VIDEO OUTPUT
I have recheck my driver for the video cards and its up to date. Still there cant get the output to work.
If i set it to window it works on the main screen, but on the second screen it only freezes a frame and thats it. On fullscreen mode i get the same error. Any ideas on how to work around this?
Audio: Hmm, it should list all the possible output channels. Does it list multiple outputs in other software? Can you double check. What's the name of your soundcard?

Video: There is no fix yet, we will give it some thorough testing, it only seems to happen with NVIDIA cards so far.

CEX

Post by CEX »

Hey Edwin & Bart
I have a SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio sound card. I have use it for programs like PCDJ and VIRTUALDj. In this programs the sound card registers 3 stereo outputs. Front/Rear/Center.

Concerning the output video I will spend all day working around the problem to see if there can be some light at the end of the tunnel. Ill keep you posted.

Thank you for your quick response! and all your hard work!

Cesar

dia.kiss

Post by dia.kiss »

hi, vjs
when do you think you will fix the problem with preview output channels?
is there any possibility to put this after the flash codek issue on your fix problem or 'creation' list?
i am waiting for resolume 3 since year 2000. this is my soft!
diana

°_Trip_°

Post by °_Trip_° »

edwin wrote:
CEX wrote: AUDIO

VIDEO OUTPUT
Audio: Hmm, it should list all the possible output channels. Does it list multiple outputs in other software? Can you double check. What's the name of your soundcard?

Video: There is no fix yet, we will give it some thorough testing, it only seems to happen with NVIDIA cards so far.
Same problem with the NVIDIA Quadro FX 360M.
Com'on guys... there's somebody who paid for it!

Hope to find solution as soon as possible
Thanks

°_Trip_°

Post by °_Trip_° »

Now works! :)
check here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3979&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... =20#p17116

thanks Bart!
cheeerz