Consistent Crashing on Mac

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
oau
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Consistent Crashing on Mac

Post by oau »

Hi everybody,

We have exactly the same problem....and we are afraid, because we have an important gig this saturday, and now that we have finish our project (it's huge, with more than 10 decks), sometimes crashing between changing decks, sometimes randomly crashes. And now we know, this saturday we will have a bad moment, or very bad moment when crashing. We have an audiovisual show, and if Avenue crashes, the gig crashes.....we have no time for change to other soft...........We're really scared.... :?

p.d. Bart, We send you the log file and crash report from "superoau/gmail dot com"

Macbook Pro (2008) Snow Leopard
All clips are on external HD Lacie Quadra by esata on expresscard

The same project on a new macbook pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz 4 GB RAM...impossible to open the project...Avenue Crashes to try it.

Sz&Sz
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Sz&Sz »

I have experienced the same failure. I just think it's resolume being a instabil.

I just bought a new mac (2.200 euro):
Cpu: 2,8 GHz Intel Core Duo
Harddrive: 7200 rpm 320 Gb
Memory: 4 Gb
NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512 Mb

I use 3 layers. Having one layer active i run at 59 fps! two layers it drops down to 20 fps. Then however I use three layers, i end up at 19.90 fps.

I use 800x600 resolution and DVX video. Now, what kind of computer should you use to run Resolume on STABIL on a Mac?
http://www.szandsz.com
Sz&Sz
DJ & VISUALS

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Please send us the log file that Avenue creates on your computer:
MAC: /Users/[username]/Library/Logs/Resolume Avenue 3 log.txt
PC: C:/Documents and Settings/[username]/Application Data/Resolume/Resolume Avenue 3 log.txt

Mail it to mail@resolume.com and we'll email you back with a test version.

Thanks we want to help you all to fix this asap.