DXV codec.... very impressed!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
jim
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: DXV codec.... very impressed!

Post by jim »

gradek wrote:
vj hash wrote:Does anyone knows a software that can batch quicktime file as virtual dub do?
sometimes i use sorenson squeeze but the dvx codec is not recognized by sorenson squeeze.
thank you in advance.

F.

I have tested several, Livid Export Utility is free and seems to work fine. Apple compressor also works good for DVX. Adobe media encoder gave me glitches when encoding DVX files. More info about that here:
http://www.resolume.com/forum/viewtopic ... 730#p20730
I personally find MPEG Streamclip to be the best for all batch work, works a treat with DVX and its completely free get it http://www.squared5.com/

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

It took me a while to figure out how to batch a big list of files, I was using "Open Files..." from the menu and then export but it then stiches all the files into one big file.

With the "Add Files..." button on the Batch List window you can select a lot of files and it wil convert them all individually.

ronin
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by ronin »

Hiya Resolume peeps,

As I'm trying to plan a new A/V set, with lots of layered one-shot compositions I am wondering if you have an idea of the release of the DXV codec update, with alpha channels?!

That would make my life so much easier (and wid pwettier pikchas too!)

Cheers,
Ronin

mfo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by mfo »

I'm also waiting for the alpha support. It would be incredibly handy... Trying to be patient.

Anyway, I really love the way Avenue develops (and is developed). Thumbs up, guys!