resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
t3RRORbit_

Post by t3RRORbit_ »

there is no

SAVE AS

funktion, i like to make a deck, then modivy it and save it as an other name to create some kinds of sets,

is there a trick to do this with resolume 2.0 or should i use resolume 1.51 for this?

thx for help

t3RRORbit_

Post by t3RRORbit_ »

there is no

SAVE AS

funktion, i like to make a deck, then modivy it and save it as an other name to create some kinds of sets,

is there a trick to do this with resolume 2.0 or should i use resolume 1.51 for this?

thx for help

gery_

Post by gery_ »

the quality of DV video is really bad by comparison to version 1.51
i use a geforce card with the second monitor set to 720x576 and the DV video is looking like it is in lower resolution.
in version 1.51 the image quality is perfect.

t3RRORbit_

Post by t3RRORbit_ »

sorry for posting that often, server promted error....

t3RRORbit_

Post by t3RRORbit_ »

the sound parameters, of audio sektion aren't stored

also the soundeffects put on effects, so when i restart resolume all my work on finetuning the fx to fit them to music was useless

i also have troubles with some flashs sometimes the run without any troubles the nex time output stops until removing the flash from channel

lotech_

Post by lotech_ »

When you want to slow down clips that are playing using the mouse wheel it jumps in increaments of 3 - either a preference setting or perm set on one increment - I can rotate the whell pretty fast and the difference between 1 AND 3 on the speed setting it sooo much.

Also it would really be just super if you did upgrade the forums to a better posting system - 100 messages in a big long line is hard enough to read as it is

skot
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Midi Settings Page Problem

Post by skot »

When trying to assign note values to different items I cannot change the note value by clicking or right clicking or hitting a midi key. when i click on the item it picks c4 then d4 , never anything else. Also I cleared the "active" key assignment grid, how can I get this back ?

-skot

skot
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Midi Settings Issue

Post by skot »

Nevermind about the previous post I solved the issue. I was trying to change the values while receiving midi data. as the loop would go arounf it would inserrt values for me. my mistake