resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
djdiego71_

Post by djdiego71_ »

the most big bug for me is:
When i try to use another programs (resolume main windows goes to background), the output freezing until back again to resolume (in v1.51 work fine, resolume continues working in the background). It's a big problem, in the night there are a lot of files to edit.
Is this a bug or not? That's happening to someone?
My system: Win2000/AMD XP2000/ 512RAM/ GFeorce4MX-64mb.

julian_

Post by julian_ »

the full screen output in dv max mode doesn´t work all I get is a white screen , amworking with matrox 550 and was no problem with 1.51, I´m also missing the little preview screen on th bottom I doeshelp speciall when mioxing and recording and ending upwith 25 clipswith nameslike 15-08-2004-99325.77-888 makes it6 hardc to tell what is what amd takes out the spontanety, the multiple decks solve that problem a little but I think that little screen was better.
No more working with full avis either when working with effectsand audio in and I can´t stand cine-kack,it looks like shit,will hev to try sorenson or mpeg hope that works,it did crash once or twice specially when trying to configure the 2nd screenoutput

apart from that , a big YO to you all , it´s fantastic and I can´t wait for the beta to go behind the 2.0

thanx J.

bunniboi_

Post by bunniboi_ »

im having a problem with my clips they seem to freeze for a few seconds at the end of the clip and start again at 0.

im only running the demo atm so not sure if its because of that?

vj echelon_

Post by vj echelon_ »

No support for the PICVideo™ M-JPEG codec yet!
I can't load most of my movies ;(

DinkyToys_

Post by DinkyToys_ »

I tried tonight Resolume 2.0 live at our club.
But had some problems:
- something goes wrong with the decks. I load multiple ones. Everything looks ok. In the previews. But when mixing the clip it plays the clip from deck1.
- Also an crash with the Scope plugin. When the y-value for the position goes to the bottom it crashed.
- for audio triggering it's often to direct. and the position is too random or something.

vj echelon_

Post by vj echelon_ »

When I try to change an effect parameter in a layer (right-click on layer preview) with a loop running from another deck than currently selected resolume quits!

mortischa_

Post by mortischa_ »

help!
my resolume 2.0 beta :
load no list of plugins and capture list its dispair
amd2200 512 gforce128mb..

yair_

Post by yair_ »

i played around with the demo and captured some files(great feature that video sampler thingy) but i filled my system disk and so resolum crashed with error:25 (or 45) and after that when i open resolum i get a "faiiled reading prefrence settings" statues error.
and the interface is lacking stuff like specturm preview and not being able to drag files.

uninstaled to no end
also the decks are buggy, the video sometimes only chnage the preview but stay the same.
Attachments
resBug.jpg
resBug.jpg (28.91 KiB) Viewed 9275 times

yair_

Post by yair_ »

i played around with the demo and captured some files(great feature that video sampler thingy) but i filled my system disk and so resolum crashed with error:25 (or 45) and after that when i open resolum i get a "faiiled reading prefrence settings" statues error.
and the interface is lacking stuff like specturm preview and not being able to drag files.

uninstaled to no end
also the decks are buggy, the video sometimes only chnage the preview but stay the same.

yair_

Post by yair_ »

uninstaled to no end