resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
cat_

Post by cat_ »

Browser not listing files and folders alphabetically.
Decks Saved (V2) loading in to slots OK but when I switch back either all or most of the thumbnails are gone, When I loaded a new tab with the same dck again no thunbnails, but when I loaded previous tab with new files the other tab with the sme dck loaded got the old thumbnails back but played the new files instead.
Just for the record I run win 2k with directx 9c and Nvidia 440.

komar_

Post by komar_ »

grom, did you check your audio preferences in general settings panel ?

slinee_

Post by slinee_ »

Some of my avi (320X240, cinepac etc.) freeze after of a few seconds. Timeline continues to run, but i have a "still image". Then the video starts again when timeline is at 0. I try my loops once a time with resolume 1.51, they work perfectly fine.

komar_

Post by komar_ »

Does Resolume really can load .mov files ? i got only white thumbs, is there a specific codec ?

vjunsackable_

Post by vjunsackable_ »

did resolume 1.51 play quick time moves though? I had to convert files using vegas to play them on 1.51. is there no way of applying fx's to individual out put channels, rather than one effect fro all channels?

tnq_

Post by tnq_ »

well you can try to put the effect directly on the footage you want to display in the layer, so you can at least tweak a bit on just that layer without loosing the global effekts. but this worked in 1.51 too, so you probably know it already.

Digicat_

Post by Digicat_ »

I am using a radium 49 midi controller. The playhead active layer seems to jump by 10 or 20 value incriments. The playhead indicator does not track the length of my clips correctly. They only track to a couple of hundred but in resolume 1.5 the indicator will track into the thousands.

in:sight_

Post by in:sight_ »

1. File browser does not keep maintain UPPER CASE names.
2. In the new deck tabs, you cannot Save As...

in:sight_

Post by in:sight_ »

A couple of interface things...

1. File browser does not retain UPPER CASE filenames
2. New deck tabs, right mouse needs SAVE AS... functionality. (Loading the same deck into multiple tabs, then want to resave as a different filename seems impossible)

in:soight_

Post by in:soight_ »

A couple of interface things...

1. File browser doesn't maintain UPPER CASE names.

2. The new deck tabs, needs a SAVE AS...

3. Seems you cannot load the same deck into another tab then save it as a different filename.