resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
in:sight_

Post by in:sight_ »

err apols for the multiple postings... was getting server errors...

F-LuX_

Post by F-LuX_ »

assigning a key to the "toggle direction function" doesn't work : the read direction icon changes but is doesn't change anything in the preview window (same result with both flash files & cinepak encoded avi files).
Attachments

[The extension swf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

F-LuX_

Post by F-LuX_ »

oops sorry for the size of my logo it was intended to be 80 x 80 px ...

seex_

Post by seex_ »

same problem with the toggle direction button, i asign spacebar as a shortcut but id doesesnt work, i realy need that one guys!

seex_

Post by seex_ »

the timeline only counts up to 100 than it remains still and counts on, i dont know if this is a bug but i shure liked the previous version.

T_

Post by T_ »

mouse scroller is not working in the file lib.

Greets
T

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

ditto to the mouse scroller not working on the file library. i also kind of liked it when the mouse scroller affected the last control i clicked on, such as the frame rate for a channel.

also, the "M" key does not work as "pause" by default. i had to assign a different key, then reassign "M" to that function to get it to work.

for some reason my indeo 5.1 clips are now showing preview images in the channels (some still don't however), and the first deck i saved where no previews showed up still has no previews.

resolume had a fatal crash just now just as i added a global effect. after applying a global effect, the preview image in the layer one section disappeared, and then everything crashed. i'm going to try to replicate the behavior now...

i should also add that i had no clue what the three big boxes all the way to the left of the interface were for, as it doesn't explain it explicitly anywhere in the manual. now i assume they are the three global effects slots, but it took me quite a bit of clicking and dragging to figure that out! you need a screenshot in the manual explaining this!

protools_

Post by protools_ »

dear bart, could we expect to have some reaction about the bug and.. the wishes list... are you working ( hard ) on the final release? its good to post message but if you can answer sometimes! we ll feel better )

thanks for your great job

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

when i gradually increase the frame rate of a clip in a layer, i notice a disproportionate jump between 18 fps and 20 fps. it seems smooth up until 18 fps, but the speed seems to really jump faster when i go from 18 to 20. it also seems too fast overall above 20 fps.

just now when i tried to close the program, it crashed.

with all of this criticism, i should add that this is an incredible program and i'm going to really enjoy using it when more of these bugs are fixed!

Jeremy_

Post by Jeremy_ »

new issue found:
- resolume 2 does not save the effects categories list after closing.

this was working fine with resolume 1.51... not anymore with version 2.0...