resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

The feedback is overwhelming us a bit so sorry for not being able to reply to all of you. SUPER THANX! for all your feedback&bugs ... we are taking notes and working on bugfixes allready. This thread is our todo list so please do keep reporting all bugs!

We hope to release a new version in a couple of weeks when enough bugs are fixed.

THANX! ;-D

mortischa_

Post by mortischa_ »

live capture with freeflame instixf istwormhole.dll let my computer hang..but lookes good en sound improvemt is great

bowser_

Post by bowser_ »

could it be, that new folders for effects are not saved?

btw: it is very hard or even not possible to move effects into another folder, if the folder is uot of sight.

good luck for fixing.

bowser_

Post by bowser_ »

sorry for not reading former postings.
sorry for doubleposting. some error ...

cheers,
bowser

kloo_

Post by kloo_ »

I use dual monitor set-up.
when i drag an 'effect' on a 'layer', i can't see the 'effect preferences tab' to tweak. It's on the output monitor and it flickers barely seeing it. Wish i could drag the effect preferences tab to the left screen (if it cant be shown on the right)

Furionic_

Post by Furionic_ »

Reolume doesn´t show me all my files into the file browser.
I couldn´t figure out, in wich way they are sorted. Some files are listed some are not. They are all encoded the same way...but when i go down in my folder structure there are only a few folder where the files are listed.
But when i load some of my old 1.51 decks, resolume loads these files and even play them.

DinkyToys_

Post by DinkyToys_ »

Some problem with controlling an Opacity Gobal Effect with an midi-controller. It's then just the selected effect and not all the three or something.

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

i just bought an upgrade license, and now i'm testing 2.0 some more:

interestingly, before i bought the license, when i would click on one of the the layer effects that has a menu i could only see "timeswitcher" but had no idea that there was another "lumakey" and one called "mixer".

also, that particular menu looks different than the other layer effect menus. the font is bold and slightly bigger.

at this moment, when i right click on the "push down" layer effect, it doesn't display the drop-down menu with the other options.

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

when i right-click on "record" the record button gets really big (including the font), and the window that opens isn't big enough to show all of the options (i can't see the option to select the record folder).

furthermore, after closing that menu, when i go to right-click on any one of the channels, the record options menu appears again without warning.

this is what has just happened when i took that screenshot. i'm going to post this in the bugs section as well.
Attachments
p_48937_1.jpg
p_48937_1.jpg (41.88 KiB) Viewed 6987 times

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

screenshot of the timeswitcher/mixer/lumakey menu, and how the font is bigger and bold compared to the other menus.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (36.74 KiB) Viewed 6985 times