z80 sectrum source + the 80s

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
jim
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

z80 sectrum source + the 80s

Post by jim »

Ok, I have been using res 2.x for nearly a year, and have never got my head around the z80 source but I'm doing an 80's night in a couple of weeks and found all these z80 roms for he-man games, is there any way to control the roms a little in res? - btw anyone got any good ideas about content for an 80s night?

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I have got loads of zx80 screen shots which look pretty cool when run as a bunch of stills if thats any good.let me know if you want any

Goatboy
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Goatboy »

sorry jim forgot to log on. Send me a mail if you need an spectrum/80's screen grabs

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi Jim,
the zxspectrum has allways been a way to show other plugin devlopers what the possibilties are with a source plugin. Though the plugin has some drawbacks because keyboard support is not so good (bad).
about the resolution:

Resolume chooses the resolution based on the resolution Resolume is running on, it automatically chooses between three resolutions:
256x192
512x384
768x576

i'm interested in more roms, so if you could send me the he-man roms i would really appreciate that.

Cheers
Edwin

continuity-B
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by continuity-B »

Many stand alone emulators have an 'output to avi' type function BTW - might be worth going down that path.

jim
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by jim »

cheers guys, edwin will send you those roms got to get them off proformace machine, sorry when I say res I mean resolume, btw if a buy a 2nd license will you send me more stickers?

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi Jim,
Ha now i understand. Stupid of me.
Anyway, the plugin does listen to some keys. Not all i'm afraid. mYabe i can creat a version that will respond to any key that is pressed. The problem is however that when pressing keys not only the plugin will respond but resolume as well.
So in that way you shortcuts in resolume will interfere with the plugin.

Cheers
Edwin