A busy season of VJing!

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
lucidhouse
Is taking Resolume on a second date

A busy season of VJing!

Post by lucidhouse »

Hello every one,

Just had a realy hectic few months VJing, jet setting and all, performed and met with loads of artists,
some lovely, helpful and open, some arrogant stuck up egos,
but generally had a great time, here’s a name dropping list of artists I worked with below:

VJs/Visual artists > Ladypat, Delicious machine, Dirty Henry, >Calve, Ralph, Roger< [Inside us all ]

DJs/ musicians > Deep Dish, Steve Lawler, David Guetta, James Zabiela, Micky Slim, Josh Wink, John Digweed,
Danny Howells, Hernan Cattaneo, Spooky (Live), Jeff Mills, Omar Leon, Vicknoise, Alexander Kowalski, Bugged Out crew, Larry Tee, Buenavista, Rob da bank, The Youngsters, Damian Schwartz, Plaid…

Managed to record most sets…so look out for whole bunch of clips soon!

In the mean while, heres a LINK to a short recording of live Audio Visual Mix Up at The LOFT Barcelona 20/08/06. Hope you like, all visuals mixed in Resolume of course!

Live Visuals: Lucid House [Microchunk]
DJ set: Larry Tee [Mogul Electro]

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

looks like you,re having a blast! your style of vj-ing is really unique, luv it.

obviously we,re all dying to know from this list of people who are stuck up and who are nice ;-)

[Edited on 5-9-2006 by bart]

lucidhouse
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by lucidhouse »

Originally posted by bart
obviously we,re all dying to know from this list of people who are stuck up and who are nice ;-)
hehe!
yep, we could draw up a VJ list of bad ass DJ's who think visuals are a waste of time, people should be looking at the DJ twidling knobs and faders instead... but I'll keep the names to myself for now.