MIDI w/ Soundblaster LIVE

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
jesse_

Post by jesse_ »

Any one sucsessfully got their SoundBLASTER Live card w/ MIDI in to work with Resolume?

:: jesse

Genoflex_

Post by Genoflex_ »

yes... I did... after reinstalling resolume in another drive than c: (see other topic)
Now it work well and I began to set up with some external samplers and controllers of the DJs I'm working with.
It is great but I think Resolume need some very little but essential feature to work perfectly with Midi that way (see other topic)

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Jesse and Genoflex,
i wonder wether you both got midi to work with resolume. Do you have any idea why it at first didn't work and now it does?
And the second question is in wich way you would like the midi implementation to be improved, so what parameters would you like to be able to set additionally and how. Maybe you can both give me an overview on what you would love to see in the near future?
We went to the videa festival and got a lot of ideas and tips about sound and midi implementations..!
So just let me know and we will give it a look ...

Jesse_

Post by Jesse_ »

I have yet to get it to work. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Jesse_

Post by Jesse_ »

I uninstalled and reinstalled and MIDI works! WHoooYAY! :)

Anyway, I should be buying my copy once I figure out my finances :)

:: jesse

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

WhooYAY!,
it's strange that the reinstall made a difference, but hey if it works it works...
but we are still working on the reason why this happended.... we will let you know when we got an answer...

Jesse.. i got a nice mail from genoflex he send me an mail regarding some things he would like to see in resolume according to MIDi, do you have any suggestions as well.. just let us know...

Edwin

Jesse_

Post by Jesse_ »

Let me think about it after I"ve played with it for a bit and get back to you.