We just came back from the VideA festival in Barcelona!

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

We are back and ready to answer all your questions again. So we try to react to all the posts that were done while we were away!

VideA was a great succes, we realy loved to see people from the vj scene (developers as well as artist) working together and having discussions about the ins and outs of vj-ing...
we saw some really nice presentations and performances....

our presentation and demo of Resolume worked out really well and got a lot of good response..

we gathered a lot of ideas on the festival and that means we are gonna work real hard on a new release (problably v1.1) and keep you all posted...

so ehh... we will have get back to work again..

cheers
Edwin

delik_

Post by delik_ »

Hi people . I saw your exhibition of Resolume in VideA Barcelona and it was really amazing....
I've tried the 30-day version and I'm gonna buy it for 1 computer now. Only I wanna ask you if I get a second computer later on(i'm still not so sure), will i have to pay for the whole 2nd program?
thanks + bye

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

no if you want to upgrade your licence from one to two computers you can email us so we can arrange it for you ... you don't have to pay the full price twice ;-)

delik_

Post by delik_ »

Thanks a lot.

bec_

Post by bec_ »

I'm an animator/filmmaker developing a live performence with a circus act. We've been useing pemixed visuals for our works in progress but want to move into live vision mixing, what kind of hard ware and video card would you advise to run your software. At the moment I work with a toshiba laptop 20 gb. 800 processor.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

if you want to use a laptop go for a laptop with a Geforce2Go video chip .. they are very fast and for sale @ dell.com (Inspiron 8100)

but please give it a try on your toshiba maybee it is fast enough, we know a dutch vj collective that also uses resolume on a toshiba laptop so it might run just fine ...