user-definable keys??

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
John Rixon_

Post by John Rixon_ »

Is there any way I can re-assign the control keys in resolume? there are many keys that I know blindfolded due to too much gaming(LOL) and would love to use these instead of the defaults. Also....can anybody tell me bluntly how my final out put to a projector is ACTUALLY going to look like? Very new to this - I'm using exclusively "Flash" anims (short loops) thru a Sony Vaio 1Ghz with 256Mb Ram ant 12Mb onboard graphics.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

you can scale the flash movies to the size you like ... but that's not going to make things any faster ... you have to try how much your sexy Vaio can take ;-)

but do not look at the picture on the lcd screen too much ... if you send the image through the tv-out to the projector or mixer a rough picture can stil look ok!

John Rixon_

Post by John Rixon_ »

Yeah, I gues I've got to forget how lush the movies look on my 17" monitor in full-screen! I'm sure they wil look fine - especially against VHS and film that is so popular at the moment. I am learning the keys as I wont have dual monitor for my first gig! It's actually quite simple so long as I keep things simple, which I reckon is a ggo idea for my first outing!! Any ideas on the key assignment question?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

All the shortcutz you can change are in the preferences window. We are making this more flexible for version 1.1.