output to tvvcrvideo mixer

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
tamar_

Post by tamar_ »

seeking for the simple instruction for the why of outputting my live mix to vcr...
I use nvidia gforce2 mx400 (is it enough?) and I don't use 2 monitors...

it is probably a very trivial question, with a simple answer... but unfortunately I could not find the answer yet.... and I would really love to check it out...

thanks

Tamar

unj_

Post by unj_ »

as far as i know and i'm no techy is that to send it to a video you've got to have t.v. out on your graphics card, to send it to a projector you can use your monitor output as most modern vid projectors take that signel, of corse if your not useing dual monitor set up youd have to use resolume in full screen mode rather then use the interface, which has it's own problems, hope this is corect and helps.

tamar_

Post by tamar_ »

well, I managed to set dual monitors...
and now to the other problem...
it is recommended to use high screen resolution for the main monitor... unfortunately, when I switch to dual view the highest resolution I can use is 1600*600 (which is no good for me)...

any suggestions?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

is that the max resolution you can get out of the geforce? that,s strange! it should go much higher than that! do you have tv-out?

tamar_

Post by tamar_ »

I have a TV-out (s-video)
when I work with single mode I use 1152*864

when I switch the configuration to clone mode I can remain using high resolution...
but when I try to work using horizontal span it automatically reduces my resolution to 1600*600...
and with that res resolume won't work... (as you probably know...)