more than 4 parameters in effects

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
hijack
Is taking Resolume on a second date

more than 4 parameters in effects

Post by hijack »

Some of freeframe plugins have more than 4 parameters and some of them are worth to have except those that resolume already sees.
I was trying to change some of the plugins in petes free chain to have those extra parameters as those first 4 that resolume sees,but didnt succeed.(i was changing their numbers)
im not a programmer so for me its too difficult to dig into the source code
why not to let the people have the features that are already made?
maybe there is no need to change the program to make it work,maybe some extra feature like another free frame plugin that allows those extra parameters to control?
what do you think?

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

most (i think) free frame plugins have the first 4 with the most important variables, so using any others you would also be missing out on the vital ones.

reslolumes interface isnt well cut out for a large list of sliders, thats why its not that simple to just let you have access to all of them and some free frame plugins have 12 variables.

hijack
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by hijack »

yes ,some of them have even 12 variables,i was trying to swap their numbers to make them working in resolume (as i suppose it reads only first 4) but then they are just showing blank screen..probably those vital ones are too important...
any sollution?