the new stark wish list report!

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
stanleystark
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

the new stark wish list report!

Post by stanleystark »

hey...
1. set cue points(like having various start points) to clips and be able to save the.
also, to be able to assing this cue points to keys or midi keys.

2.midi clock sync. it would be grea if resolume could go to the rithm of a midi clock... that means...to change the speed of the clips based on bpm values from the tempo using for each clip a base bmp (bmp on the original clip). This would requiere some tipe of metadata for the clips so that resolume knows what is the original bpm. Another thing is to have a kind of bpm counter with a number display and a beat indicator on a corner for tap control when not synced to midi, or to override. with plus and minus signs for tempo modifications and adjustments. like a dj pitch control.

3. i don't know if you can already do this, if so, please tell me how... i want to be able to assing more specific commands to midi keys.. or example, on press play a certain clip, and on release stop or black out. Said differently, i want to play the clip as long as the key or note is pressed. For this i would need to assing a comand for a onPress event and an onRelease event of each key.

4. play chords... :D i would like to play my resolume like an instrument... that means i want to play chords of 3 notes on my midi keyboard and assig each of the notes to a different layer... can that be done? :D

[Edited on 12-2-2005 by stanleystark]

[Edited on 19-2-2005 by stanleystark]