resolume 2.0 beta: post your wishes here

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

it does not matter how many new features we implement you always want more ;-)

Furionic_

Post by Furionic_ »

For 3.0 i want to have a button that when i push on it there are naked girls jumping out of my monitor with champagne bottles in their arms.....and stuff like that. Grrrrr!

Or what about this: I just have to connect my pc to my car radio and resolume drives it home automatical!

At the moment it is great and i haven´t seen all the new features so long...but i´m sure that some new wishes will follow.

Trunx_

Post by Trunx_ »

i would really like resolume to be able to run a video input on my vivo box along with the fullscreen output window on my vivo box at the same time. In addition it would also be cool if you could run resolume alongside logic audio platinum for pc so you could prepare a midi sequence in logic that would control the videos in resolume.
A porting plugin to enable the use of Premiere pluigins in resolume... that'd be good too. A way to port the output window from resolume straight to Nullsoft's internet TV server would really kick ass. Another excellent feature would be to enable one to attatch "Final Scratch" (a piece of hardware which allows one to control Mp3's on their laptop via the means of a couple of SMPTE time-coded vinyl 12 inches) to resolume so that they could control the scratch elements with their dj decks and mixer.

I could go on all day but i'm sure you're bored already.

d._

Post by d._ »

maybe a macos x version ?

Trunx_

Post by Trunx_ »

no, macs suck

Petit Poulet_

Post by Petit Poulet_ »

I would be great that the Chaos functions also could change between several decks! :)

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

d. and trunx: the "mac vs. pc" war is already being fought here:

http://resolume.com/discussion/i-msgs.php?topic_id=926

i just d.l.'d 2.0 and will be sure to post my sincerest comments about it soon....

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

after ten mins. use (hardly a real test) i notice that when i load my indeo 5.1 clips into a deck, no thumbnails are generated. it's just black. is there a change i don't know about regarding thumbnails?

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

sorry, i meant to post the above comment to the bugs section!

protools_

Post by protools_ »

hi
i have to request to work better during live show when you need to react quickly when you match your footage in the 3 layer and apply effect.when you want to swith to the tempo of the music and play lresolume like an instrument you dont have time to choose layer with F1, F2 and F3, you lose time.so i d like to assign effect not only to a key and a midi channel BUT too assign the effect to a layer ! so i m sure when i aply the effect with the key of my midi keyboard, i m sure its apply only on thre footage on layer 1, or 2 or 3.