resolume 2.0 beta: post your wishes here

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
madhatter_

Post by madhatter_ »

Hello Developers!

It would be great, to have the option to bypass the effects of clips without deleting them from it. it would also be great, if this could be toggled via midi, sound, etc.

what do ou think??
regards
madhatter

Dan_

Post by Dan_ »

The main wish I have is for more than four parameters to be supported on freeframe effects. Four is nice, but more would be better! ;)

Its a shame that some of the new freeframe effects I'm working on won't be able to be used to full effect in resolume...

Dan.

madhatter_

Post by madhatter_ »

what the schnitzel ?!!?!?!?
five times... ??
mates, i'm sorry. i really have no idea what happened...

levon_

Post by levon_ »

i agree with dan, it would be great to have access to more then the 4 free frame effect parameters we can use atm.

DinkyToys_

Post by DinkyToys_ »

I tried tonight Resolume 2.0 live at our club.
But had some problems:
- something goes wrong with the decks. I load multiple ones. Everything looks ok. In the previews. But when mixing the clip it plays the clip from deck1.
- Also an crash with the Scope plugin. When the y-value for the position goes to the bottom it crashed.
- for audio triggering it's often to direct. and the position is too random or something.

vj echelon_

Post by vj echelon_ »

- Be able to add an effect by dragging it directly on a layer! In this way you don't need to find your movie is listed in one of the decks. Now you only can add an effect to a movie by dragging on to a channel.
- Toggle effect on active layer (midi) function!
- audio tab function.

Maybe this isn't possible to program but what if you would be able to keep an effect on a layer when switching movies?

Chain_

Post by Chain_ »

*some skinning feature (colorchange, maybe with CSS). this pinky doesn't inspiring me. I like the 1.5 colors much!

*Integrated sequencer to animate the parameters. with Pattern and Song mode support.

*CPU, RAM and HDD meter would be good to see what's happening (user turnable, to free the resources up when not needed)

*OpenGL renderer (to open .3ds and other 3 dimensional models) and support to play the animation in it, or move a camera round the stuffs.

*C64 emulator plugin! q;)

*less bug q:(

Chain_

Post by Chain_ »

*some skinning feature (colorchange, maybe with CSS). this pinky doesn't inspiring me. I like the 1.5 colors much!

*Integrated sequencer to animate the parameters. with Pattern and Song mode support.

*CPU, RAM and HDD meter would be good to see what's happening (user turnable, to free the resources up when not needed)

*OpenGL renderer (to open .3ds and other 3 dimensional models) and support to play the animation in it, or move a camera round the stuffs.

*C64 emulator plugin! q;)

*less bug q:(

Chain_

Post by Chain_ »

sorry there was some lag... q:/

Chain_

Post by Chain_ »

*and a support for sync with MIDI Timecode or SMPTE would be great too! Sync to laptops... ah q:) (like VST connection betweeb to comp)

*Tempo TAP function!!! (with manual and auto recognize feature)

*A switchable function to turn the video's audio stream on/off. I'm a musician, and I like to play movies with sound to make music and video in the same time.