resolume 2.0 beta: post your wishes here

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
Chain_

Post by Chain_ »

*some place to load a logo. I mean a slot (an "uppest" layer with support of alpha and keying ) to load your or your VJ group's logo to put it some corner but not use a layer of the 3 layers to get much space. Some rules on this slot: maximum size, pic or swf (no movies to free up resources) and other like this. But this will be a powerlfull solution to use logo all the time.

seex_

Post by seex_ »

Tested 2.0 live, the output realy shows a diference in qality, great work! The Audio features can be used nicley, but i need more practice. The deck issuses are a problem, i load multiple decks but then get a sort of mixup of them all or some clips disappear. I was confused searching for the right transitions, i sugest you do a gtraphic mark of the transitions that are expandable with right click, it makes it easyer to remember where to look. The timelinre has several issues, it only counts up to 100 than stops a litle before reaching the end and coutns on to whatever, also seting the input and otput point desent work, sometimes i can set one of them.
i Realy need the toggle direction shortcut working, and the right click to empty a layer.

Work hard!

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

we will indeed work hard.
just a quick note:
we are not responsible by the way for any problems with third party plugins (the scope plugin).
try to get in touch with the developer, he might want to know about it.
cheers
Edwin

Deranged_

Post by Deranged_ »

NOW when we drag the effects generator into the active window, it automatically applies the effect at the default setting.

In the future it would be great if when dragged into the window, the effect sits in que, making us have to manually make it active. That way we could adjust the settings before it hits the screen. Either way you guys are doing a great job with this program!! = )

protools_

Post by protools_ »

hello
i use version 2 in live yesterday, just two thing actually ill mention.Output quakity have great enhancement.Video input is always too too bad.it could be so great and interesting to use a live camera shooting on stage!!! With firewire quality could be good but firewire is lower field first and resolume react as it was upper field first so when people move or camera move its bad , unusable! With composite in or S-VHS in with a tv tuner card for exemple, you dont have any prob when people move but quality is so bad!!!! the picture is deinterlace , thats a point but its blur!!!!( i use tv output of my ati card, but all video comi,ng from HDD is very good) the prob is specially for live input, so please check that or create a sharpen freeframe plug to get better quality!!
thanks

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi Deranged,
try dragging your effect with either the CTRL or ALT key pressed. ALT will set the effect to opacity 0. so that is not directly active. CTRL wil apply an effect and set it on non active.

cheers

Rapunzel_

Post by Rapunzel_ »

hello,
please,delete aktive layer with right mouse click!
and on/off funktion in alpha sektion!

thanks

Rapunzel

Rapunzel_

Post by Rapunzel_ »

hello,
please,delete aktive layer with right mouse click!
and on/off funktion in alpha sektion!
another color in effect browser!

thanks

Rapunzel

themadhatter_

Post by themadhatter_ »

i thought about an extra fader for the opacitiy of each layer. then it would be possible to always fade in/out a layer, no matter how keying is set or what transfer mode... for example, if luma keying of a layer is set to 50%, it would then be possible to fade the keyed layer out. at the moment you only can change the keying level or switch to another layer masking/transition.
i kind of have difficulties explaining what i mean - i hope u still understand...

what do you think about that, everybody??

flux_

Post by flux_ »

hello,
Flash variables controlled by midi CC would be fantastic.