resolume 2.0 beta: post your wishes here

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
t3RRORbit_

Post by t3RRORbit_ »

i need to have the deselect option for some clips in a deck

in v1.51 there was the preview at left bottom of the screen were i could deselect some clips

i really miss this feature

mk-ultra_

Post by mk-ultra_ »

if you could control the playback witht teh arrow keys and cue by dropping the mouse on the timeline that would gice the user greatly flexibity in droping specific segments of a clip at any given time.

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i want a master cut, or fader. so if the music suddenly stops u can hit this baby and it's black on your screen.
furthermore, i'd like some good cash a house a dog and a big car...
But the first thing is enough for now..

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

you can fade all this layer to the background colour by holding down SHIFT and then fading one of the layer sliders ...

awek
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by awek »

first: i just love resolume. thanks for such a nice tool.

what i really miss is a function to switch layers on or off whitout changing opacity or stuff. something compareable to the eye-icons in flash or photoshop.
click-on...click-off...
but it should only make the layer visible/invisible in the outputwindow and still keep everything as it was in the preview-window.
so this feature would be compareable to the DJ's headphones and you could test out stuff whitout showing it to the crowd or use it as kinda manualtimeshift (i just love timeshift, thanks for that).

awek

therandelman
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

MUTE BUTTON ?

Post by therandelman »

Attachments
mutebutton.jpg
mutebutton.jpg (45.27 KiB) Viewed 10829 times

awek
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by awek »

oh... great. i didn't try the beta2.
yeah... kool. but it displays the layer in preview and output windown, right? i just did a short test. is there a way to use it only for the outputwindow?

pifco

what would be nice

Post by pifco »

it would be nice if i could assign effects slots to layers. so for example a quad mirror on layer 3 but not on 1 and 2. i know i could put the effects on channels but i just thought it would be nice.

It would also be nice if there was a plugin that could play the clip, horizontal reverse it and play it again, then put it back to normal and play it again and so on. that would be nice too.

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

Originally posted by pifco
it would be nice if i could assign effects slots to layers. so for example a quad mirror on layer 3 but not on 1 and 2. i know i could put the effects on channels but i just thought it would be nice.

it would be cool if rather then having 1 per clip, and then 3 over the whole output, you could have 6, and chose where they are connected to. but i think it would be hard with resolumes interface.
It would also be nice if there was a plugin that could play the clip, horizontal reverse it and play it again, then put it back to normal and play it again and so on. that would be nice too.
isnt that just taking alot of the work out of VJing? why dont use just have a button maped to the effect, then when you want to turn it on, press the button, then press it again to turn it off.

pifco

Post by pifco »

i do that already.
i don't think it's any more automatic than say, the bounce button.
it would be good to leave that running while I did other things.

i just thought it would be nice. that's all.

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by pifco]