Your can try this app i made a few month ago with Max 6: "Next Track Resolume"
My application is here : http://divisionpixel.com/download/next-track-resolume
(Only for Mac OS for the moment, sorry)
- Connect a MIDI device - USB
- Start Resolume
- In the preferences of Resolume, click the "OSC " tab. Set the input port (OSC in) on 7100 .
- Start "Next Track resolume"
- Choose the MIDI device in the drop down tab
- On the device , choose two keys that will be used to navigate through the columns.
- Indicate the number selected notes in the boxes "Next" and "Previous"
I've the Max file, so, if someone want to do a windows version, send me a MP