MIDI Hard & Software

Bro, does your rig even lift?
rund1me
Is taking Resolume on a second date

MIDI Hard & Software

Post by rund1me »

Iam searching for some MIDI things, i´ve searched especially for a midi controller for weeks but there is no controller that has packed all features that i need and if its too expensive:

Software for PC: max €500
1) which shows me all my MIDI INPUTS i get in my PC, incl MIDI Clock usw..
2) to convert midi notes. 3 notes i get in assign and forward them to be 1 note. maybe there is an hardware midi through solution

Hardware: max €500
A MIDI CONTROLLER with:
+20 velocity big Keys
+20 normal Keys
+12-20 Fader
+USB

may be there is something to build your own midi controller ?
i need one package for live Gigs i dont want to travel arount with 5 controller 2 monitors 3 beamer some lightning sets and my very big PC, this sucks so a handy midicontroller would be very nice!

thx 4 help my friends ;)

rund1me

Post by rund1me »

ah i vorgot something maybe the controller got a midi in , midi merge like the bfc2000 and a midi through

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

zutim

Post by zutim »

hey, search for "radio-box" in this forum. u will find my midi controller. it cost me about 500 euros and 3 weeks of work. but u can build your own design optimized for your own wishes. i started up with the " doepfer ctm 64" for 90 euros. you can connect 64 buttons and 2 sliders. u can also connect another box from doepfer called POCKET ELECTRONIC" for 80 euros. there u can connect 16 sliders. then u need a switch from midi to usb. i used MIDIMAN 1x1. u have to by the buttons and sliders and then look for a design. good luck man