Any feedback for using Arena 7 with Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo?

Bro, does your rig even lift?
PRICKIMAGE
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Any feedback for using Arena 7 with Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo?

Post by PRICKIMAGE »

Planning to switch from MBP finally...
Not had alot of experience with PC over last few years...

These look great with touch screen...but I could be wrong
Anyone used for gigs? Robust for travel?
rog-zephyrus-duo-15-series
https://rog.asus.com/uk/laptops/rog-zep ... -15-series

I use 2 external screens on regular basis for Livestreaming & got used to seeing all info clearly
Not always practical for VJ gig taking external monitor...even portable flat versions

Thoughts welcome before I invest
S

Username739266

Re: Any feedback for using Arena 7 with Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo?

Post by Username739266 »

I have not used the dual screen setup yet. I have an older Asus Zenbook 4k touchscreen I've used for years and it has been great for Resolume. Touch is great on the fly. The engadget video review makes the smaller screen appear usable in a panels on top view.

The i9-10980hk is a bit faster than what's in my new MBP (i9-9980HK) and the 2080 is considerably faster than the pro 5600 in the best MBP. I use both OS's as I have some Mac only programs, my PC's are all considerably faster at a much lower price point.

PRICKIMAGE

Re: Any feedback for using Arena 7 with Asus Rog Zephyrus Duo / Asus Zenbook Pro Duo?

Post by PRICKIMAGE »

Great to know you have good results from Asus Zenbook
Yes processing power with update flexibility is def the direction we all need

Many thanks

gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by gpvillamil »

FWIW I downloaded the Resolume trial on a Zenbook Duo and poked around with it, I think it shows a lot of potential.
IMG_7670.jpg
IMG_7672.jpg
IMG_7671.jpg

nicholas
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by nicholas »

is the 2nd screen on the laptop considered as a second output by resolume?

so in the end is it possible to have 3 output directly from the laptop?
or just 2?

considering the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 avec ROG Boost is 4 output max (without datapath or expanders) including 1 screen from the laptop.