Ipod as a loop video player

Bro, does your rig even lift?
stl
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Ipod as a loop video player

Post by stl »

hi.

anyone know if its possible to turn the battery and play icons when we are playing a film? each time that the film loop the icons appears during 2 seconds and that is very annoying.

anyone know how can i turn that off?

thanks.

normal
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by normal »

Im having that problem too and cant find any option to turn it off. As well as the ipod showing the charged symbol when in the dock, to get rid of this I just unplug the power from the dock.

stl

Post by stl »

I found something with IpodWizard: make the icons transparent.

The strange thing is that i do with photoshop: empty button (one layer transparency)> save gif with transparency. And when i import to ipod wizard turn the transparency white, and when s see on a TV the symbol is still there (in white) and the button area is there in white with some transparency.

If i make a layer with no symbol but painted black, when i see on a TV e player icon is there but in black, it's strange because there is no symbol in the image button.
This is very strange because in booth experiences i have the image of the button with no play (triangle) icon.

The button index in iPodWizard that i'm using is 101. And the battery icons index are 303 and 304.

I don't know why this append because i erase the icon but the icon still appears.

DinkyToys
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by DinkyToys »

I don't see any icons when playing some movie with my iPod Video 5g. Only for the first time when you choose which movie you want to see. But wait until that's gone and then send it to Resolume with an capturecard.
It's a lot nicer then carring a DVD-player and a bunch of DVD-discs.

normal
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by normal »

Yeah the problem is if ur using the ipod as a loop player, when the loop returns to the start it displays the icons. I hook mine upto the v4 as a backup device.

stl

Post by stl »

yes the problem is when it goes loop, the boring icons appears.

i think that its a built in settings and it's impossible to turn off.

i try put them transparent with ipodwizard but i don't understand why the icons still appears, that is very strange.