Bro, does your rig even lift?
jim
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by jim »

so cool, looks like I have some work cut out for me the next couple of weeks

jim

Post by jim »

Look at using “Midi YOKE” which is a virtual MIDI port device patcher, it can create up to 16 virtual Midi devices and patch them between softwares… means you would remove the need for another midi device on the pc

normal

Post by normal »

Keep up the coding dude, i would be very interested in the development of the wiimote resolume system.

VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

Alright guys, it's almost ready. I've loaded it with features, and still have plenty more room. It's going to take a little bit to get used to, but you have full control over everything i could think of off the top of my head, plus a few cool features. I'm writing a detailed description on how to install and take advantage of everything i programmed.

Last chance for requests!! Essential Paramaters anyone wants integrated? Should have a solid enough prototype by the weekend...

VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

sorry it's taking so long guys. The code is done (in its beta form anyway) but i'm still writing instructions. Imagine this is the most complicated video game you've ever had to control... I've been crazy busy, and if i post the glovepie code without good instructions, it's not going to make any sense at all...

In response to how to make the wii output midi - you have to go into "sounds and audio devices" - click on the "audio" tab - and make sure the midi playback device is an actual midi device, not the miscrosoft gs wavetable.

Confirmed: MidiYoke does work here, eliminating the need for actual midi equipment. I prefer sending it out a real midi cable though so i can loop it through my bcf2000 and have all the sliders and stuff react to the wiimote in real time.

normal

Post by normal »

Im excited.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi,
We had some Wiimotes lying arounf for a while, thet were is easy to get here in Holland unlike the Wii itself. Got the wiimote before christmas, Bart brought ther Wii's from germany this week because you just can't get them here.
So we finally got to play with the Wii, and it's WICKED. I love it...

Anyway, used glovepie as well and it contains a script for controlling Google Earth as well. Very nice, but we would love to see what you've done.

Cheers
Edwin