Wii

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Pupita
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Pupita »

Sorry my english is not so good but a try to explain what happen to me.
i connect wii and recoznize pecfectly i think.my problen is with midi ox i can,t connectate with glove pie,what can i do?i suppose that in monitor output the numbers have change when i move the wii controller ,but nothing.

thanks for all information.
Nexus great work
Pupita

messhead
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by messhead »

Hi again, im just round my mates now with his drum machines plugged in his drum machines giving me the BPM in resolume through a m-audio controller's midi in. All of a sudden, resolume is picking up the wii remote wrong. Basically if i go to choice the top vid's with the nunchuck but it selects 3 rows down last 1. Top line 2nd along is bottom line first one, Top line 3rd vid is bottom line 2nd vid and so on. The wiimote does absolutly nothing but i have configured a button to do something and it does configure it.

I tried downloading the midi.xml file again but its still the same? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks guys

VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

Don't really understand where the problem lies, so i'm not sure i can help. It really sounds like your midi settings in resolume got messed up (which, yes my midi config file is still current) or maybe your midi is getting remapped somehow.

Sorry to everybody for the huge delay in my new wii code. I have it pretty much working, but for the moment am playing with it, and making sure it is stable/simple enough to give out. I'm leaving the usa and heading over to germany for a week or so, so i'll be incommunicado for a bit. (by the way, anyone in berlin or munich want to meet up and talk vj stuff i'm always up for it. Don't speak german though)

[Edited on 7-10-2007 by NexusIntent]

messhead

Post by messhead »

I'm still getting the problem even after a FORMAT!!! Really really weird, Even tried different Wiimote/Nunchuck combo's.

It does seem like a problem with resolume though, or bomes midi translator giving the wrong midi notes out. Ill crack it anyways, somehow haha

VJ_Chico
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ_Chico »

Originally posted by NexusIntent
Don't really understand where the problem lies, so i'm not sure i can help. It really sounds like your midi settings in resolume got messed up (which, yes my midi config file is still current) or maybe your midi is getting remapped somehow.

Sorry to everybody for the huge delay in my new wii code. I have it pretty much working, but for the moment am playing with it, and making sure it is stable/simple enough to give out. I'm leaving the usa and heading over to germany for a week or so, so i'll be incommunicado for a bit. (by the way, anyone in berlin or munich want to meet up and talk vj stuff i'm always up for it. Don't speak german though)

[Edited on 7-10-2007 by NexusIntent]

Hello Nexus, I'm writing to thank you by your script, very good, I'm using it always.
I'm very interested in updates, having something new please post.

Had found a little bug in script, when using effect param, with C button in position 2, just a little change to fix the number, I fixed here but not finding it by now, when I find will post. also:

Writed a modification to your code... to speed controller being similar to Arkaos speed controller forward/backward, it is: controller on center clip pauses, moving to greater values clip speed increases, moving to lower than center clip comes backwards same way as forward SO. With wiimote parallel to ground clip is paused, wiimote pointing slightly up clip start to play forward slow, as point upper and upper it accelerates, same for pointing down but it comes backward, the code is below, see if you aprove it, just need substitute yours and assign backward note to resolume midi mapping:

//Active Layer Speed Controls
if (wiimote1.Right)
//var.speed = ((Wiimote1.SmoothPitch+30)/90) //original code
var.speed = ((Wiimote1.SmoothPitch+30)/55)-0.5
endif
//Speed FW/BW (similar to Arkaos) by VJ Chico (please dont remove)
Midi.asharp2=var.speed>0.1
Midi.b2 = var.speed<-0.1
Midi.a2 = var.speed<0.1 and var.speed>-0.1
//Midi.Control94 = var.speed //original code
Midi.Control94 = Abs(var.speed)-0.1

I'm waiting your answer.

[Edited on 18-9-2007 by VJ_Chico]

pedroccm

Post by pedroccm »

my error is...

"you'll have to set up in your sound card that the midi goes out of a real midi chanel, not the ms wavesynth. I have it coming out an m-audio 2x2 midisport. I then loop this sinnal back through my other midi gear, and TADA! "
how can i do that? anyone can help me? i try many things but nothing work

this is my configurations... but not work :(

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

sorry about my english
tks for all!

[Edited on 19-10-2007 by pedroccm]

VJ_Chico
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ_Chico »

Originally posted by pedroccm
my error is...

"you'll have to set up in your sound card that the midi goes out of a real midi chanel, not the ms wavesynth. I have it coming out an m-audio 2x2 midisport. I then loop this sinnal back through my other midi gear, and TADA! "

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

sorry about my english
tks for all!

What are you trying to do?

messhead

Post by messhead »

Originally posted by pedroccm
my error is...

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

sorry about my english
tks for all!

YOu set it to midi yoke 1 for input, set it for midi yoke 2 for output & leave midi thru on. Set resolume to midi yoke 2. Also, check that you set your midi to midi yoke 1 in your sounds & Settings in control panel.

That should fix it

[Edited on 31-10-2007 by messhead]

ads

I just don\'t get it

Post by ads »

OK, here are my problems:
I have already tried alot. I have read all posts and none of them described such a problem. I am also very sure that it is just a tiny little thing I have to change to get the wiimote working with resolume.

here is what I got:

Wiimote and Bluetooth up and runing
Glovepie
Bomes Midi Translator
Midi Yoke

ok, when I run the TestWiimote.PIE script. I can push the SHIFT button on my Keyboard and the Wiimote vibrates. Tells me, that signals are being send and understood.
But the other way around (from wimote to pc) I cannot send signals (or they are not been understood or whatever).

I have the programms and everything running (resolume, bluetooth, bone's, glovepie).

Inside resolumes midi preferences I have the yoke as midi input device and the new xml from Nexus.

inside bone's I have "midi thru" and also the yoke as midi in and out

I just don't find the problem. any ideas from someone?

thanks a lot in advance

nikon

Post by nikon »

hello can some one help me ?

my wii dont want to control resolume... conection with bluetooth work ok when i instal glove pie and run mouse script it work without problem when i run nexus resolume script my pc make some sounds when i hit buttons on wii

ive done all how its shown on screens in previous posts

system xp home sp2 with all critical updates
booms 1.60 pro trial
glove pie 2.90

[Edited on 23-11-2007 by nikon]