Wii

Bro, does your rig even lift?
VJ_Chico
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ_Chico »

Originally posted by nikon
hello can some one help me ?

my wii dont want to control resolume... conection with bluetooth work ok when i instal glove pie and run mouse script it work without problem when i run nexus resolume script my pc make some sounds when i hit buttons on wii

ive done all how its shown on screens in previous posts

system xp home sp2 with all critical updates
booms 1.60 pro trial
glove pie 2.90

[Edited on 23-11-2007 by nikon]
Are your wiimote making sounds on PC? Then you are using the midi synthesizer for output, you need to set your system default midi device to midi yoke OR set a specific midi device on glovepie by changing the script.
To set windows default midi device you need to access control panel, its hard to guide you, because my windows is in portuguese, double click the black speaker icon, Audio tab (here is 3 from left), then the last drop down list, defaul midi device, set to midi yoke, this should solve your problem. Please reply.

nikon
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by nikon »

Originally posted by VJ_Chico

Are your wiimote making sounds on PC? Then you are using the midi synthesizer for output, you need to set your system default midi device to midi yoke OR set a specific midi device on glovepie by changing the script.
To set windows default midi device you need to access control panel, its hard to guide you, because my windows is in portuguese, double click the black speaker icon, Audio tab (here is 3 from left), then the last drop down list, defaul midi device, set to midi yoke, this should solve your problem. Please reply.

thx its working now ;D time to have some fun !

nikon

Post by nikon »

ok after some testing i can tell its hard to load effects that reguire joystic in position 8 and punch in straight line and loops that are on left side of the deck rest is working great 0 latency ;) i will probably use it at 24dec night party after christmas ;D hope nexus release new version with easier control before that party ;PP

casnl

Post by casnl »

mmm weird, i have no MIDI settings in my sound&settings...

VJ_Chico

Post by VJ_Chico »

Originally posted by casnl
mmm weird, i have no MIDI settings in my sound&settings...
Hi casnl (Artic). Do you have a midi device? You should have some. Do you have installed the midi yoke? Else, I will say my favorite phrase, it is in portuguese, so I will try to translate: "There is nothing that a system reinstalation does not solves"

nucleon

Post by nucleon »

Hello!
I wrote some simple tests with glove pie and i found the response with pitch and roll to control opacity or playhead a way to slow. I´ve tried it with midiyoke and straight hardware routing. Did i have done something wrong or is the controller just not that fast(compared to midi knobs). I have a centrino 1.7 notebook. Any ideas?

VJ_Chico

Post by VJ_Chico »

Originally posted by nucleon
Hello!
I wrote some simple tests with glove pie and i found the response with pitch and roll to control opacity or playhead a way to slow. I´ve tried it with midiyoke and straight hardware routing. Did i have done something wrong or is the controller just not that fast(compared to midi knobs). I have a centrino 1.7 notebook. Any ideas?
Hi Nucleon, Here, the controller has pretty good response, for controls that use the accelerometers like opacity, I found some time when I move very fast it reacts some strange, but I think it is about the accelerometer. Another thing, in glovepie you are using Pitch/Roll or SmoothPitch/SmoothRoll? Give a try to the Smooth. If you have a nunchuk, try assigning what you want to the joy to see if it keep slow.
My machine is a AMD Athlon 2600 Barton, 1gb ddr ram, GeForce FX 5700LE (MSI), PCI Tunner/Capture card, HD80GB just for presentating and HD250GB for home use, Samsung DVD writer.

vickye

Post by vickye »

Thanks for NexusIntent's sharing!!!That's so cook!!!

Does it also works on resolume 2.41?

nucleon

Post by nucleon »

Hello Chico,

with smooth roll and pitch it works!

Thanks

MidiPrefix

Re: Wii

Post by MidiPrefix »

Yes, I really would like the script. I have been working on this my self, but haven't had much free time to get it working. I am very interested in making the VJ much more of a performer as opposed to that guy that sits in a corner twiddling knobs all night. Get in touch @ j.l.wright@hotmail.co.uk if you want any help with making this even more effective.