Behringer BCF 2000 VS. Behringer BCR

Bro, does your rig even lift?
daxx
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Behringer BCF 2000 VS. Behringer BCR

Post by daxx »

Hi
I'm planning to buy a Behringer BCF 2000 midi controller to use in resolume. But a lot of you guys use the BCR, which one is best for resolume you think?

Has anyone used them before in resolume, and what do you think of it?

greetz
Daxx

[Edited on 21-12-2007 by daxx]

miau

Post by miau »

Well, both are allright, it just depends how do you prefer to operate, knobs or faders? I prefer knobs for partys, discos, raves, etc. But, for example, to do concerts and other stage events I prefer faders. I have a bcr 2000 and a edirol pcr-m30(it has buttons, knobs and faders) and like both but there were certain gigs (stage like) that I would prefer a bcf. You hate do decide what do you prefer to work with and the kind of shows you do. But for example there are other good choices like uc-33e that has a mix of buttons, faders and knobs.
Just be ware, if you buy a bcr/bcf, when updating the firmware(only) you have to do it by midi and not usb because it gives an error and then just with a midi cable you can restore de bcr/bcf. But to work you can use the usb connection.
Best regards and good choices!

nwonknu

Post by nwonknu »

I would also say, UC33
9 faders and 24 knobs, 16 buttons
BCR - only knobs, no faders
bCF - only few knobs
So UC is kinda in the middle

daxx

Post by daxx »

Hmm, the UC 33 isbetter than the BCR, I think

I'll probably buy that one

thank for the info!

casnl
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by casnl »

I use a BCR myself and I have no problems with it, this case is just a matter of personal taste, find some people who have a BCR/F and try it out. You can also buy BOTH, a friend of mine has them both and connected them together via MIDI and uses a single USB cable. But again, it's your personal taste.