matrox qid

Bro, does your rig even lift?
stanciucu
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

matrox qid

Post by stanciucu »

Hi!
I am absolutly new in this game,and unfortunatlly,not so very young to be closely updated,but...
I have a descktop (intel core duo),and I would like to put a Matrox QID,in order to use 3 projectors(with different image content,layers) and 1 monitor.My question isIt wwill work,or not.I would apreciate any help or advice.
Thank you

Javierspain
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: matrox qid

Post by Javierspain »

Hi , I have one PC system with Matrox QID LP PCIe for use with 4 proyectors and in the same PC i have the Matrox P690 Plus LP PCIe X16 to use for the Resolume interface in one TFT 20". I have ASUS P5E WS Pro with double PCIe 16X. Using the unified driver 2.05 from matrox I can set the streched mode in 4 x 1 , to prepare big surface for the output in windows XP and even in the screen setup in the Resolume I can see and set the output in fullscreen mode to the QID that, but the output can only be 320 x 240 mode , and it doesn´t work with the right resolution for each of the four projectors in 1024x 768 or 800 x 600 for enjoy one big display in 4096 x 768 or 3200 x 600. Even I need to delete the screen setup file before to run again because saving settings the system is hung up all the times. I someone knows one solution to redirect the output in the right resolution, please , contact . THanks ciovni@terra.es