Resolme 2.4 PC vs Resolume 3.1.1 Mac

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Rougeballon
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolme 2.4 PC vs Resolume 3.1.1 Mac

Post by Rougeballon »

hi, I´, from Argentina so my english is quite bad, sorry about that. I´m looking for a laptop, because I use Resolume 2.4...but I would like to know if someone had use resolume 3.1.1 on Macbook Pro? Has it any problem?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Resolme 2.4 PC vs Resolume 3.1.1 Mac

Post by Joris »

Hi Rougeballon

Resolume Avenue runs fine on Mac OS Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard. Be sure to download the latest version for OSX (3.1.2) from the downloads section!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Joris

Rougeballon

Post by Rougeballon »

Hi, thanks for answer...but I download the last version 3.1.2 in a Mackbook Pro and I have some problems... for example, supous I have 2 clip in a layer (I test it with the demo clips) when I want to change from one clip to another , it has a delay..i click, double click, and after some secons, it change me the clip...but you Know that this delay is a problem when you are mixing...
Also I have a very good desk pc windows XP...and I download de version 3.1.1 for that..and I have the same problem

I used to work with 2.4...but I was thinking in buying a Mackbook pro, so I star to test the 3.1.2 version...and the other part you´ve already know

Thanks

GeeEs
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by GeeEs »

The democlips are all combined with audiofiles in the demodeck... and all BPM synced.
The delay is normal in this mode, while the clip is waiting to jump in on the first beat!

Set the clips to "timeline" mode (in the clip properties) and they will start exactly on the moment you trigger one.
bpm_timeline_mode.png
bpm_timeline_mode.png (54.93 KiB) Viewed 9392 times
Enjoy!
desktop: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, 4Gb RAM (GVP34GB1600C9DC), NVidia GTX 560
laptop: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Core2duo 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, NVidia 9600m GT

Rougeballon

Post by Rougeballon »

You are right!!!! genius!!!! thanks a lot...I was drown in a teacup ajaja
thanks a lot !!

BYE!

jim
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by jim »

I must admit that got me too, when I first played around with avenue, put me off upgrading for a while.