hardware interface for resolume

Bro, does your rig even lift?
Ruud
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Ruud »

Wow, I'm thinking not to buy a uc-33e ... building is fun and more personal custom just like in your dreams !!!! :D :D

So how about costs? What's the price you have to pay for the parts. Can someone give me an indication of the parts and or total price?

I'm thinking about making an seperate controller for audioanalysis paramaters, so when you link your effects to audio by default, you can like manage the effects by equalizing the audio! And it would be nice to seperate this because we perform live with 2 vj's.

Cheers!

Ruud

Post by Ruud »

Originally posted by bart
we used 2 doepfer ctm64 board and found it was really easy it just takes a couple of days and you need to think out a layout that you think is comfortable/easy.
So Bart, what about those 2 doepfer things you're talking about. What are they - You have a link with information or company in Netherlands selling this stuff?

Thanks allready:cool:

juba

Post by juba »

Gonzo
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Gonzo »

I'd like to know what will resolume do if i assign a slide bar of the midi controller to the playhead. If the slidebar moves the clips will scratch? What if I don't move the slidebar (clips will be played or not)?

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

Originally posted by Gonzo
I'd like to know what will resolume do if i assign a slide bar of the midi controller to the playhead. If the slidebar moves the clips will scratch? What if I don't move the slidebar (clips will be played or not)?
best way to find out is to try it :P

when you dont move the slider the clip will play as normal. when you do move it, it will jump to the current possition of the slider. and the sliders movement has an absolute (not relative) relationship to the play bar.

Gonzo
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Gonzo »

[/quote]
best way to find out is to try it :P

when you dont move the slider the clip will play as normal. when you do move it, it will jump to the current possition of the slider. and the sliders movement has an absolute (not relative) relationship to the play bar. [/quote]

yeah, thanks! I will try out to build a midi controller designed for resolume. The only thing I miss is scratchpad! I hope next version will contain one!!! I will show you the layout in some days.
Have a nice weekand! :D