midi controller

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Genoflex_

Post by Genoflex_ »

I've got a "phat boy" wich is a great midi controller which has no "keybord" but consist in 13 knobs controlling midi "amplitude" and a channel selector to select in which of the 16 channel to controll... my question is : how do i assign that controller to the effects and other "amplitude" parameters like amout of mix or playback speed???

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

It's al in tha manual!

Genoflex_

Post by Genoflex_ »

yes, it says : "To adjust any slider in Resolume with a midi controller, you first have to assign a midi controller to a Resolume slider.[...]click on "midi-notes". On the right of that window, you'll see the Resolume sliders listed. Click on the slider to which you want to assign a midi controller, and then click on the box beneath the list. ..."

but the problem is that I do not see any slider listed... a bug maybe? could it be something related to my controller?(it work perfectly with another sound software like "Reactor" or cubase...) hum...sorry for the stupid question but here I'm lost...

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

you don;t see the sliders itself but a list of names that represent a slider. click on one of the names and then click on the box beneath the list. ..." etc etc...

if you don't see a list of names like the screenshot in the manual please send us a screenshot so we can see what is going wrong ...

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

for the completeness of this discussion: The preffs.fff file of Genoflex was corrupted in some way ... so he deleted it, Resolume creates a new one and everybody is happy again ;-)

jesse_

Post by jesse_ »

I'm having a similar problem and this didn't do it for me...

Genoflex_

Post by Genoflex_ »

in fact it didn't go well after deleting it ... my system didn't wanted to run resolume correctly and read the preff file... after that I decided (by intuition... ) to reinstall it on another drive that my C: (F: in this case) and "MAGIC" it works again...