*Spark D-Fuser DVI Mixer Official Announcement Video

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

*Spark D-Fuser DVI Mixer Official Announcement Video

Post by bart »

Checkout this video where Toby presents the DIY DVI Mixer he is working on. He tells the tale of it's creation and then spills all the details: Two channel DVI mixing up to 1080p including "odd" TrippleHead resolutions like 1920x480. We can't wait to get our hands on this, it looks like a perfect mixer for VJ's. As more and more laptops are not equipped with analog TV-out anymore, DVI mixing becomes more and more a necessity.

Checkout all the details on tobyz.net.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: *Spark D-Fuser DVI Mixer Official Announcement Video

Post by Joris »

I happened to see this presentation in Berlin, and got to try out the mixer for a bit. Nifty little gadget indeed!

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

How snappy is the crossfader? Any noticable lag?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

I didn't notice any. It was at a festival though, and by that time the world could have been lagging without me noticing it ;-)

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

goto10 wrote:I didn't notice any. It was at a festival though, and by that time the world could have been lagging without me noticing it ;-)
:lol:

good to see people not involved in the project have had some hands on experience.i look forward to having the chance myself at some point.