resolume 2.0 beta: post your bugs here

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
yair_

Post by yair_ »

sorry, got a cgi script error

rayse_

Post by rayse_ »

with midi, when i put 100% with the fader (remote 25)
LK or iLK mode, they not put the image to 100% on my screen. I must do with the mouse

the vitesse of the layers bugs. I can't synchronise with my hands 2 or 3 layers with the same movie.

TurnT_

Post by TurnT_ »

indeo 5.11

shift + - do not work for me

sometimes on second layer when I start clip it playes very fast .

protools_

Post by protools_ »

hello
i use version 2 in live yesterday, just two thing actually ill mention.Output quakity have great enhancement.Video input is always too too bad.it could be so great and interesting to use a live camera shooting on stage!!! With firewire quality could be good but firewire is lower field first and resolume react as it was upper field first so when people move or camera move its bad , unusable! With composite in or S-VHS in with a tv tuner card for exemple, you dont have any prob when people move but quality is so bad!!!! the picture is deinterlace , thats a point but its blur!!!!( i use tv output of my ati card, but all video comi,ng from HDD is very good) the prob is specially for live input, so please check that or create a sharpen freeframe plug to get better quality!!
thanks

protools_

Post by protools_ »

hello
i use version 2 in live yesterday, just two thing actually ill mention.Output quakity have great enhancement.Video input is always too too bad.it could be so great and interesting to use a live camera shooting on stage!!! With firewire quality could be good but firewire is lower field first and resolume react as it was upper field first so when people move or camera move its bad , unusable! With composite in or S-VHS in with a tv tuner card for exemple, you dont have any prob when people move but quality is so bad!!!! the picture is deinterlace , thats a point but its blur!!!!( i use tv output of my ati card, but all video comi,ng from HDD is very good) the prob is specially for live input, so please check that or create a sharpen freeframe plug to get better quality!!
thanks

metaprofessor_

Post by metaprofessor_ »

here's an update regarding the lack of previews in the browser and channels for my indeo clips: it turns out that the files i can't preview are mostly (possibly all) clips i recorded using resolume in the first place. it seems that resolume 2.0 inserts a few empty frames at the beginning of any clips it records, so preview is working but it's just black. not sure if there's another preview problem in addition to that.

i also noticed that the right-click on "record" bug is true in 1.51 as well. once you've right-clicked on "record", the record menu keeps coming up when you right-click on a channel, and it's very hard to get rid of it.

das ben_

Post by das ben_ »

the layer transfer modes, like mask,screen, ad,
luma can not be turned off, like in 1.51 by left click!

simon_

Post by simon_ »

i cant play my flash files downloaded from motor drive. In resolume 1.51 they just work fine... What can i do to fix this problem?? Or is it a version 2.0 bug?

hooper_

Post by hooper_ »

the only problem i've got is missing files.
ones which played fine in 1.51 won't go on to the deck. they preview fine but disappear when dragged on to channels.

what's really odd is that this has started happening with files that 2.0 used to play when i first installed it.

also a whole folder of mpegs has vanished. i can see the folder but the browser shows nothing inside.

hoopster

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

hi,
djdiego71 said that he resolume 2.0 freezes he output when switched to another application, so it doesn't continue to run in the background.
i did some test but here it works just fine.
does anyone else experience the same problem,
i can't seem to reproduce the bug so i guess it aint one.
but if anyaone else has this problem let us know.
cheers
Edwin