Display Issue

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
DiscoStu
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Display Issue

Post by DiscoStu »

Im currently trying to hookup my Mac Pro to a projector using HDMI and Arena 4. Im building a DJ booth out of boxes and doing simple projections. When I'm in the software and go into advanced (output) it is not using the whole entire height and width of the projector. If I got to option 1 full screen it will but then my desktop icons show up. I do have the projector zoomed all the way out. Can anyone help me to get the output in advance to project the largest window possible. Thanks any help is appreciated.

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Display Issue

Post by He2neg »

hey, sry i might be no big help but on this day it´s maybe all u can get.

Try if the projector is setup right ( nativ pic / 4-3 or 16-9 / under-/ overscan) and so on...

also check in the output u give the projector the resolution he can manage. Highest he can / 1024x768 ( if older 4-3) / 1280x720 ( hd ready) / 1920x1080 ( fullhd)

maybe this will help

enjoy your show ;)
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

DiscoStu
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by DiscoStu »

I checked settings on projector and it was 16 :3. Settings in my CPU display are at 1280x800. It works perfectly on the option 1 full screen setting I just need to get the same throw in the advanced output setting.

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by He2neg »

happy everything went well and i could help u a little bit =)
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~