Post your gig pictures here!

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
disconappete
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Post your gig pictures here!

Post by disconappete »

VW event downtown denver 2012?
VW event downtown denver 2012?
Disco Floyd Civic Center
Disco Floyd Civic Center
USOC PRe Sochi W/ Condoleezza Rice

Tecno`
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Tecno` »

Rocking Resolume on Trafalgar Square

http://www.londonjesusday.com

gesh-tv
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by gesh-tv »

Hi everybody!
Just want to show my last work for Boiler Room performed with resolume.
Watch full showcase at gesh.tv or behance.
Thanks for attention!

cosmowe
Knows Resolume better than the devs

Post by cosmowe »

Hey Gesh-tv,
jumped threw the Octave One video on your side....and I was truly entertained by your visual set and their music.

Great work!

Greetings
cosmowe
Image Do you like outlines? Easy Outliner on Juicebar

gesh-tv

Post by gesh-tv »

cosmowe wrote:Hey Gesh-tv,
jumped threw the Octave One video on your side....and I was truly entertained by your visual set and their music.

Great work!

Greetings
cosmowe
Thank you, Cosmowe!

Oaktown
Resolume honorary member

Post by Oaktown »

From the dance world in California, here is a quick rundown of one of the last installations we did in San Francisco with MFDP|SF, David Glowacki, Camille Utterback and Michael StClair.

We had four kinects built as an array going into a super computer running danceroom Spectroscopy (dS) (http://danceroom-spec.com/) where visuals were generated from the motion capture data using particle physics algorithms.

Some of the information was sent from the dS computer to a station running Ableton Live which used the data through a Max MSP patch to create OSC strings that the composer used to create a generative soundscape on top of existing music.

The dS visual were sent via DVI extenders, 60’ of HD-SDI cables and input via a dual SDI capture card to a media server (windows 8.1 pro) running Resolume Arena where I was able to map the visual and add some other existing visuals to the mix.

The media server had two R9-270X graphics cards in Xfire. The 3840x1080 composition was mapped on 13 4'x16' screens in a half circles using 3 @ 7,800-lumen projectors with .98~1.37 lenses in front projection with very steep projection angles to minimize shadows. Resolume Arena 4 was very stable at about 59fps and even though we had tons of connections and rerouting of data, we ended up with about 3 frames of latency.

We ran Vezer on the composer' 13" Macbook Pro in the background and I build a cueing system to control the visuals out of Resolume Arena 4 on a timelime (fades, triggers, effect controls, etc...) in 14 cues.

Both the dS and Media Server were inaccessible so we ran them RealVNC server on the same network so that we could control them using two 15" Macbook Pros. Everything was patched into a 16 port 1G Ethernet Switch. Out of the switch, we had a wireless access point to connect an iPad Retina with an OSC controller which ran Vezer to control Resolume.

Here is a few photos of the production:
IMG_3294.jpg
Note that the white lines between slices were adjusted after I took this photo and the 13 screens ended up seamless and particles flowed across the stage giving the illusion of one continuous screen!
10659068_1487357661531591_9221414008217798566_o.jpg

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Here are some shots of what we are doing now.
Using one HD projector
Attachments
kincsek-szigete-original-46795.jpg
kincsek-szigete-original-46798.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_IMG_5105.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_IMG_4336.jpg
phoca_thumb_l_IMG_4439.jpg
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

feinsinn

Post by feinsinn »

Oaktown wrote:From the dance world in California, here is a quick rundown of one of the last installations we did in San Francisco with MFDP|SF, David Glowacki, Camille Utterback and Michael StClair.

We had four kinects built as an array going into a super computer running danceroom Spectroscopy (dS) (http://danceroom-spec.com/) where visuals were generated from the motion capture data using particle physics algorithms.

Some of the information was sent from the dS computer to a station running Ableton Live which used the data through a Max MSP patch to create OSC strings that the composer used to create a generative soundscape on top of existing music.

The dS visual were sent via DVI extenders, 60’ of HD-SDI cables and input via a dual SDI capture card to a media server (windows 8.1 pro) running Resolume Arena where I was able to map the visual and add some other existing visuals to the mix.

The media server had two R9-270X graphics cards in Xfire. The 3840x1080 composition was mapped on 13 4'x16' screens in a half circles using 3 @ 7,800-lumen projectors with .98~1.37 lenses in front projection with very steep projection angles to minimize shadows. Resolume Arena 4 was very stable at about 59fps and even though we had tons of connections and rerouting of data, we ended up with about 3 frames of latency.

We ran Vezer on the composer' 13" Macbook Pro in the background and I build a cueing system to control the visuals out of Resolume Arena 4 on a timelime (fades, triggers, effect controls, etc...) in 14 cues.

Both the dS and Media Server were inaccessible so we ran them RealVNC server on the same network so that we could control them using two 15" Macbook Pros. Everything was patched into a 16 port 1G Ethernet Switch. Out of the switch, we had a wireless access point to connect an iPad Retina with an OSC controller which ran Vezer to control Resolume.

Here is a few photos of the production:
IMG_3294.jpg
Note that the white lines between slices were adjusted after I took this photo and the 13 screens ended up seamless and particles flowed across the stage giving the illusion of one continuous screen!
10659068_1487357661531591_9221414008217798566_o.jpg
Looks great!

pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by pfelberg »

Started my new DJ Booth yesterday, made of 12 Led Borderless TV Displays.
I had to use one single slice to make some minor adjustments to make images fit to displays, since I developed a pre setup in my production / editing pipeline to create content already divided by screens.
That way I can mix images being displayed on each screen with images with the total width and height of all 12 screens.
lixo01.jpg
lixo02.jpg
Paulo

Lodurr

Post by Lodurr »

Few photos of the setup I had for the spoiled nation tour with Thazdope Records .
Attachments
Lodurr
Lodurr
Halloween 2014
Halloween 2014
Lodurr on the spoiled nation tour
Lodurr on the spoiled nation tour