In and Out points for audio channels

"Where is Feature X? I need Feature X! How can you not have Feature X?"
mfo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

In and Out points for audio channels

Post by mfo »

Normally the audio level only varies in a small region of the whole range of the audio channel. i assume this is due to the ground noise.
but the whole range of possible values is taken as basis for effect parameters when i connect them to audio. this results in effect parameters only changing in a small region - whta is not very suitable!
To solve the issue i think an In- and Out-Point for the audio channels like you have for the clip timelines would help alot.

ok, it's one think more you have to adjust in realtime, but i think i would be worth the price.
what do you think?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

yes we want to build this (we wanted to from the beginning) but we,re having some techinical dificulties with it.

Danger

Ajust equalizer

Post by Danger »

I have found some turn around i have one equalizer betwen the mix table and the PC and i use the equalizer to reduce the "background noise"
Now i can only receive the beats or other sound from the DJ Table

BlackBuda
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by BlackBuda »

Danger do you know any good software to clean the incoming sound from the Dj Mixer?

I have a audigy mp3+, and the RESOLUME audio analysis is like a slow motion (with or without the fall into the max), i already tried many different equalizer settings but the analysis still bad.

Danger

Post by Danger »

no....like i said i only use a equalizer (hardware equalizer not software)