Appreciation for Zoltan and the Resolume Team

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Film35HD
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Appreciation for Zoltan and the Resolume Team

Post by Film35HD »

I just purchased my first Arena license.

After having positive exchanges here on the Forum, with a very special shout-out to Zoltan (who went 'beyond-the-call' in trying to solve my special task challenges in using Arena not what it was intended for – but instead as an inexpensive 'playout server' for multiple camera angles in movies/tv raw footage) ... I want to give many words of praise and appreciation for the untypical, almost-immediate responses from the Resolute team and its user community at large.

The helpful interactions here on the Forum remind me of when I first coded software – 15 years before there was an Internet and there were only dial-up BBS: Bulletin Board Systems – and people from around the world who were so unique (and visionary) because they were ahead of the general public in having a computer in their home and communicating with outsiders. In those days, it was rare to get a picture attached to forum posts (there was no .jpg compression yet), not to mention audio or video; if you had a modem that was 2,400 BAUD, you were king of the block (and if you had a 10 MB hard drive which cost $8,000 on a 4 MHz CPU computer; typical modems were 600 or 1200 baud [watch the 1983 movie "War Games"]).

I look forward to watching the community here grow! Thank you all so much, and thank you Zoltan! :D

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Appreciation for Zoltan and the Resolume Team

Post by Zoltán »

You're welcome, happy to help! :)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

bart
Team Resolume

Re: Appreciation for Zoltan and the Resolume Team

Post by bart »

Thank you for your kind words Film35HD :-) Welcome to the Resolume Family!