Lemur OSC Arena6 Template

FFGL, OSC, GLSL. If you like abbreviations, this is the forum for you
Darby
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Lemur OSC Arena6 Template

Post by Darby »

Hey there do math for display it will be so easy for you then need help let me khnow then

paco

Post by paco »

hi guys, everything works in version 6 except the BPM synchronization, can someone help me out please?
I try to sync the hidden bpm bottom bar with the resolume bpm marker but the accounts don't add up
Should we touch something else?
Mr. rabbit please pronounce .....
Thanks a lot

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by He2neg »

As i started it i somehow need to say something here ;)

I didnt get it working either... i couldnt manage to get the version 5 step sequenzer work and just did use the template as it is for quick adjustments on the fly when i´m walking around.

maybe i have some time in the future to think about this project again, thanks for the reminder...
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~

paco

Post by paco »

hou yess hou yess !
Synchronization by means of a lightning cable is the best, by Wi-Fi this is far from being able to work that precisely.
I had to touch up all the parameters and made the sequencer a little bit longer
made with resolume arena 6 and an ipad pro. synchronized with ableton link to resolume and clock to lemur
going fine fine
I'm happy .... thank you very much

https://youtu.be/t76x7otzW8E

He2neg

Post by He2neg »

You may want to share the template ;)

or the way you get the bpm into lemur and working as stepsequenzer?
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~Berlin~

paco

Post by paco »

hi,
It is not finished yet, when this finish I intend to share it.
Regarding the synchronization, I wrote it in my previous comment, I will try to explain it better ... (I'm with a translator, sorry), I connect ableton live and I synchronize with resolume with ableton link, I connect the ipad lemur as slave clocks to midi in the lemur ipad preferences, and connect to the mac server lemur daemon 0 input and 0 output, in ableton live / preferences / midi I sync the clock to lemur daemon 0 on the ipad, ready!
I could not get the exact clock to work via wifi, anyway wifi is not valid for this, with wifi the faders of the effects get stuck when several or a few act, it is not valid, it has to be by cable, because a very expected response is expected fast and wifi is currently impossible.
Resolume had to have an exit and entry clock section like ableton, because so every time I want to put it I have to connect ableton too; I don't know how to do it any other way.
I have not managed to make it work with the kaoss pad 3, I activate midi clock in kaoss pad in resolume preferences but resolume is waiting for the clock to pause, I do not know why, because kaoss pad is sending the clock, it is as if it needed a play, it it stands still.
I hope I have clarified well.
Greetings

He2neg

Post by He2neg »

So you didnt get the bpm from resolum to work with lemur directly.... sad..i dont have abalton in my setup
~Berlin~

paco

Post by paco »

well add it because it works perfectly, you see ...
It has never been synchronized so exactly, nor when I had it with resolume 5, it always got lost and you had to resynchronize and the resolume faders when you did several fast effects stuck with the effect put on screen, now it works incredible nothing of that happens.
And I tried to synchronize lemur manually by touching the BPM bar hidden behind the panelfx myself but when I touch it it is not exact either I cannot adjust it because for example I tried to adjust it to 120bpm but it jumps from 114bpm to 122.5 I don't know because I do not know what accounts open what to do to go one by one
anyway .....