U.I. Blinking

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Vjcheshire
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

U.I. Blinking

Post by Vjcheshire »

So I have a new MSI Titan and upon loading resolume, if I move the interface on the main monitor it blinks the whole screen. It doesn't seem to blink the output but main monitor totally blinks (which may effect ndi captures from main screen which I used from time to time). Has any one else run into this? Is there some Nvidia Global or Program setting I should change? Already turned of Peak and am going through other settings but seeing if anyone else has had this issue or has a fix.
Thanks

Vjcheshire

Re: U.I. Blinking

Post by Vjcheshire »

So... one solution I found.. If i enable NDI's Screen Capture HX and load it on to resolume to try and capture the problem and record it, it pretty much makes it go away. Very odd work around and not sure if NDI is the cause or its the Intel GFX card and the Nvidia card.. :roll:

Vjcheshire

Post by Vjcheshire »

Upon further investigation, its the 144hz on the monitor. Looks like Resolume doesn't like that fps. Drop down to 60, problem solved.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

If you enable show display info in Resolume output menu, and send a windowed output to your main display, what does it says as GFX card and renderer?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Vjcheshire

Post by Vjcheshire »

Attached
Attachments
resolume screen shot.png

Vjcheshire

Post by Vjcheshire »

So through the MSI Center I changed it to Discrete Graphics Mode which seems to work good now. Stress testing with 3 outputs and 6 layers to see if the problem is solved.