Entire Resolume Footage Catalog Now Available as NFT, Bidding Starts at 250K ETH

Stay up to date with important updates, artist showcases and more
bart
Team Resolume

Entire Resolume Footage Catalog Now Available as NFT, Bidding Starts at 250K ETH

Post by bart »

AllResolumeFootage.png
With NFT’s being all the rave rage these days we had to get in on the gold rush and also start offering NFT’s. But not just any NFT of course, in our first ever NFT offering we decided to go big, not one silly loop but our entire catalog of 12.317 individual loops! Spread out over 361 different footage packs it includes the very finest 4K 3D animated tunnels like IntoTheGlow. Analog goodies like the Videologies series. Timeless classics like VJSurvivalKit 1 to 5 but also golden oldies like LineDancers and DiscoFever.

This is a total of 6.8 TB of data so downloading it all will take 33 years, 5 months, 27 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes and 6 seconds on a 56k modem. But it will be so worth the wait. Just imagine the amount of time you’ll spend staring at your modem’s flickering LED lights. It will be pure bliss, nothing is more calming and satisfying than staring at LED’s and watching the bits and bobs flood your hard-drives.

Get your ultimate VJ bragging rights and buy the entire Resolume Footage Catalog!
Bidding starts at 250K ETH.

Empyfree
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Entire Resolume Footage Catalog Now Available as NFT, Bidding Starts at 250K ETH

Post by Empyfree »

To speed things up can I send you 4.3m floppy disks to save it onto for me? I know a friendly shipping company who’s desperate for work at the moment.

bart
Team Resolume

Re: Entire Resolume Footage Catalog Now Available as NFT, Bidding Starts at 250K ETH

Post by bart »

Sure! plz send them to 123 Elf Road, North Pole ;-)