Black Friday 2021

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
bart
Team Resolume

Black Friday 2021

Post by bart »

BF2021_social_media-1.jpeg
BF2021_social_media-1.jpeg (43.19 KiB) Viewed 3409 times
It's time for the yearly Black Friday Sale! We offer 50% discount on Avenue, Arena, Wire, footage & t-shirts until Monday. Even educational licenses are 50% off. The sale is not coming back until next year so ...

Shop Now!

FAQ

When does the sale end?
The sale is from Friday November 26th to (and including) Monday 29 November.

Is the 50% discount on everything?
The discount applies to everything except USB Dongles. Avenue, Arena & Wire licenses, upgrades, footage, t-shirts, even educational licenses are 50% off.

So when I'm a student, I get 50% Black Friday discount AND educational discount?
Yes indeed the 50% Black Friday discount is on top of 50% educational discount.

How do I get the discount? Do you have a coupon code for me?
No need for a coupon, just add something to your cart and it will be half price. Automagically, just like that, boom, 50%.

Something went wrong during my order and now I'm afraid I'm going to miss the discount. Help!
Relax, breathe in, breathe out. Just send us an email
to let us know what happened and we'll get you sorted. Even if you don't receive a reply right away, don't worry, we'll make sure you get the discount

How do I upgrade my existing license?
You can see all your upgrade options and discounts by logging into your account.

I want to upgrade my old license, but it doesn't show in my account!
Send an email to mail@resolume.com with the license number and we'll get you sorted. Don't panic, we'll make sure you get the discount.

I just bought something x hours/days/weeks ago, and now you have a discount. That's not fair and I'm so angry!
Yes, that sucks. Unfortunately that will always be the problem when doing discount deals like this. If you think we've treated you unfairly in any way, just drop us a mail and we'll work something out.

Oh no, I missed the discount because my dog ate my laptop. Can you extend it, just for me, please?
No, we do not offer any discounts during the entire year, Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the only time we offer discount.