Page Up / Down no longer works in FX and Sources browser?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
vectorfuton
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Page Up / Down no longer works in FX and Sources browser?

Post by vectorfuton »

FX and Sources no longer respond to my page up / page down key presses it seems. The file manager in Avenue still does it no problem, but I don't know if something got changed last update and now it no longer responds? Anyone else? I use this all the time.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Page Up / Down no longer works in FX and Sources browser?

Post by Zoltán »

Thanks for letting us know!
Made a ticket.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

vectorfuton
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vectorfuton »

Cool!

Probably going to revert to an earlier edition in the meantime. In addition to this issue, I've been having stability headaches like mad today. Freeze / hangs seemingly at random. Copying effects from one cell to another? Hang / Freeze (though it worked when I relaunched). Switching from one Deck to another? Hang / Freeze (though it worked when I relaunched). Randomly stop for reasons I can't determine even though I'm using the software as I always have.

Anyone else having lots of little hiccups? I'm not sure I want to fill out support tickets / send logs for each blip, especially since relaunching seems to correct the issues. But I obviously don't want to relaunch in the middle of a session. Will keep monitoring the situation, and if I discover anything will update.. but just in general, causing some setbacks...

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

vectorfuton wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 01:32 I'm not sure I want to fill out support tickets / send logs for each blip, especially since relaunching seems to correct the issues.
Yes, those are the ones which are hard to track down.
Any small data might help, so feel free to send the logs, maybe they reveal something at one point.

If you see the crash reporter dialog that pops up after the crash to submit a crash report, also please fill it out and send it.
https://resolume.com/support/en/reporti ... rt-a-crash
That way we get lot more detailed information about what went wrong exactly.
Don't forget to fill out your email address, so we know it came from you ;)

We've also just released 7.4.1 ;)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu